Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you DISLIKE about your truck (past or present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Bronco Eddie Bauer - nothing, she was perfect in every way

2005 F150 - for 305hp, that thing couldn’t get out of its own way. Otherwise loved the reliability and smooth ride even at 230,000mi

2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost. Coolant leak at the turbos. Rear diff developed a whine. Ditched that piece of crap at just 80k miles

2018 f150 5.0. Wish it had 3.55 instead of 3.31. Wish I could have afforded the 302a package. Love it otherwise.

Comment

2010 Chevy 2500HD: the 6.0 was bullet proof, but it got 11 mpg on a good day, cracked dash and cheap trim, electrical issues, and the front end needing rebuilt often.

2014 Toyota Tundra: small gas tank, door handles that would constantly stick, random wiring gremlins.

Nothing bad to say so far about my current 2018 Ram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
        The payments
        Hate Payments...

Other than that, my 2012 F-150 At 110k miles has electrical problems.
        Heater control valve passenger side. (Be-ootch to replace, makes your arms look like you got in a fight with a shark.)
        Passenger front and rear door lock/latch stopped locking unlocking (Single mechanism per door, about 2 months apart)
        4 months later - Drivers Door lock replaced for same reason. Now the rear drivers side door is acting up...

Planned obsolescence at 6 years, started right after the last payment.
        How do they do that?

Comment

2014 Silverado 1500 (sold earlier this year), only problem I had was the FM radio reception wasn't sketchy. The XM radio worked great of course but I hated paying for radio.

Comment

My 2016 doesn't have a CD player and it has 323 rear gears.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

2011 Tundra only issue small tank and 218000 miles

Comment

2018 F150, super crew, 5 liter V8, 302a, FX4, 6.5’ bed. Don’t really like the engine turn off when ur stopped but I’m getting used to it and there is a button to turn it off. Don’t like the plastic bed liner. Other than that nothing I can think of. Could write a very long post about the stuff I DO like about it.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  2017 f350- def
                  x2

Comment

2006 F150, never had a Ford truck before it. I like this one except it doesn't have much power, the small V8.

Comment

What I dislike most about my truck.........is that it is only half a truck!!! 🤣🤣🤣

2010 Ford Explorer Sport Track

I’m never gonna pay the crazy money they get nowadays for big boy trucks!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

1987 square body=needs new paint and not a crew cab other than that love the truck
                        2017 crew cab duramax. Dont like that it's a first year engine and deletes released last friday are stupid expensive. Enjoy the truck otherwise.
                        2016 F250 i disliked it would not catch fire randomly and burn to the ground so I could **** on it then call insurance company.
                        2015 tundra disliked horrible gas mileage, small tank, and small bed. We knew this going into it otherwise loved the truck. Decided to get a 4 runner when I got the diesel. She kinda wants it back now.

Comment

2015 F250... only thing I really dislike is the tiny arse fuel tank. I feel like I am constantly filling the thing up. The days of going back and forth to the lease on one take of fuel are over. Looks at ways to fix that now though, either an aftermarket tank or an auxiliary one.

Comment

Bed space!!

Comment

It’s an 2003......but it’s paid for so Daddy’s happy he doesn’t have a payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1998 Chevy Z71 350 3.73 gears 200k miles. Don't like the ABS. Biggest thing I don't like is I can't buy this truck new again.

Comment

Working...
                                X