No announcement yet.

Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the doctors prescribe all this? What does it do for women? Does it increase their sex drive too? If so i may buy my wife a truck load of it. I dont tend to have a decreased sex drive at all, but fatigue is a major issue for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
      So the doctors prescribe all this? What does it do for women? Does it increase their sex drive too? If so i may buy my wife a truck load of it. I dont tend to have a decreased sex drive at all, but fatigue is a major issue for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
      Women need a certain amount of testosterone just like men need a certain amount of estrogen. Out of the normal ranges for either sex causes various issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
        Deca can cause bloating for those that are not strict on diet and exercise but for me it helped me increase muscle mass and eliminate a small amount of belly fat. I am on low maintenance levels of test and deca and do not have to cycle on and off like I would if I was on higher levels. I stay on top of all my levels and get blood work done every 3 months, and I donate blood every 2 months. It is not for everyone but works for me.
        lol...Deca will cause increased water retention.

Sorry but a steroid is not good for you long term. No if's and's or butts. I went to school for that and know many steroids users during my younger days.
        You are slightly addicted, maybe possibly carrying it over after baseball? It's a mental thing at this point

Regardless of the levels you need to take clomid or a post cycle. PERIOD!

Lab results and bloodwork don't tell the whole story of your body.
        Last edited by gingib; 08-11-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
          Some studies have shown an increase in risk of heart attack, stroke and prostate cancer.
          I asked my doc about this. He said it actually reduces risk of prostrate cancer. Said you never hear of younger guys with normal testosterone getting prostrate cancer. It's always us old farts with low T.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
            I asked my doc about this. He said it actually reduces risk of prostrate cancer. Said you never hear of younger guys with normal testosterone getting prostrate cancer. It's always us old farts with low T.
            My doctor said the same thing.

Comment

A lot of issues with steroid use only come from those who have abused them such as athletes and body builders. I could be wrong but no long term studies have been done on men using low dose for replacement therapy. IMO, men on HRT is no different then women using birth control at older ages for hormone therapy. And by hormone therapy I mean Test not all the other derivatives such as Deca, Eq, D-bol, A-Bombs etc.

Comment

Just got my blood work after 2 months of testosterone replacement. My original level was a measly 43 , 2 months in now and I am at 1004 ! My weekly injections are 200 mg , but Doc back'd me down to 185 this go. At 47 years old I feel better than ezra and my little wifey cant sit still

Comment

How bad do you have to feel to need this treatment?

If you are a senior citizen in terrific shape, have energy, sex six times a week, and exercises four to seven times a week with high intensity intervals and weight/resistance, should you get checked?
                  I go full bore for thirty second intervals. I usually shut it down if my heart rate hits 175, let it drop back to about 128, then ramp up again. I'm shaped well with lean muscle, maybe 6% bodyfat, and I'm not interested in mass, would this treatment help me?

My goal is ONLY to stay active and capable until the finish line and I hope that is about 110 years old.
                  Last edited by Johnny44; 09-06-2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Do any of you guys that use the supplement have a history of prostate cancer in your family?I am just curious and interested as well, my entire family has Prostate Cancer history and supposedly the increase in testosterone at an older age helps promote and grow the prostate cancer..just curious if any one is in this same boat?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
                      Now I see there was a response already after I asked- sorry

Comment

do the pellets hurt when they put them in i do shots every week now and can see a difference but have been considering the pellets becasue of the spikes and the way they level out

Comment

Are there any over the counter alternatives to going to the doctor. Unfortunately going through insurance is not an option for me. I got tested about 6 months ago and it confirmed that I do have low T. Not sure of exact number but it was below 300 (age 46). Would like to do something, just can't afford the prescribed options.

Comment

I do 100 mg a week injection, .5 ml.
                            A 10 ml bottle of testosterone lasts 20 weeks and costs around $65 from Costco pharmacy. My wife does the injections. Insurance does not cover it, but it seems cheap to me.

Comment

Testosterone Therapy

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                              How bad do you have to feel to need this treatment?

If you are a senior citizen in terrific shape, have energy, sex six times a week, and exercises four to seven times a week with high intensity intervals and weight/resistance, should you get checked?
                              I go full bore for thirty second intervals. I usually shut it down if my heart rate hits 175, let it drop back to about 128, then ramp up again. I'm shaped well with lean muscle, maybe 6% bodyfat, and I'm not interested in mass, would this treatment help me?

My goal is ONLY to stay active and capable until the finish line and I hope that is about 110 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Ætheling; 09-06-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

This thread should stay at the top...

Comment

Working...
                                X