X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck of a game! Go Cowboys!

Skinny

Comment

Great win for the Boys! They must sign Cooper to a long term contract, heck #4 went for 450+!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Smart, what were the passing stats?
        Not Smart, but here they are.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181209-193419.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	24563462

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          How about that 2019 draft pic already kicking *** and paying off in 2018?..

Lotta folks didn't like that trade..
          I was one of the guys bitching the loudest. I’ll take my crow... as long as #19 continues to ball 😂

Comment

Thanks Keith! 54 passes, wow!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                What about all these draft picks on both sides of the ball that are showing up big? He get any credit for any of those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'm speaking a little bit tongue in cheek, and I'm sure that the owner may have provided some positive direction over his tenure....

However, you have to understand, I've been a Cowboy fan since the late '60s, and really still hold Tom Landry's treatment against Jones. And, it has been a pretty frustrating couple of decades under Jones. One would hope -- with all the less than stellar season results -- that we would manage to get some actual contributing players from all the high draft picks that go along with mediocre finishes.

All that said, I would be happy for Jones and the Cowboys to regain the dominance of old. Go Cowboys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                  I'm speaking a little bit tongue in cheek, and I'm sure that the owner may have provided some positive direction over his tenure....

However, you have to understand, I've been a Cowboy fan since the late '60s, and really still hold Tom Landry's treatment against Jones. And, it has been a pretty frustrating couple of decades under Jones. One would hope -- with all the less than stellar season results -- that we would manage to get some actual contributing players from all the high draft picks that go along with mediocre finishes.

All that said, I would be happy for Jones and the Cowboys to regain the dominance of old. Go Cowboys!!!
                  The Jones won 3 super bowls , they will win more before it is over with.

Comment

I like A1 with my crow

I gotta fess up here, I thought it was an emotional bad decision on the cowboys, to trade a first round draft pick for Cooper. I thought he was a #2 or even #3 guy. I hope he continues his success, because I didn’t see it going this good when it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                      I like A1 with my crow

I gotta fess up here, I thought it was an emotional bad decision on the cowboys, to trade a first round draft pick for Cooper. I thought he was a #2 or even #3 guy. I hope he continues his success, because I didn’t see it going this good when it happened.

Not to mention....every game they win, the further back in that draft the pick becomes. I think I read we would be >20 right now.......

Comment

Not to mention....every game they win, the further back in that draft the pick becomes. I think I read we would be >20 right now.......
                        Good point. I’m a fan. A selfless player, along with most of the cowboys, which feels like a culture change from pre Zeke/Dak.
                        Last edited by TheHammer; 12-09-2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Coop is also running choice routes. If he gets cover 2, he can cut it short and come in. If he’s getting any kind of Cover 1 man, or ever 3 on a zone, he can beat him vertically down the field. They may all have the choice option, but I saw him do it on multiple occasions. He can read a defense.

Comment

Defense is playing some great football. Gotta love the grit when they got in the middle of the Eagles touchdown celebration.

Comment

Cowboys choked,

the life out of the Eagles in the overtime. USFWS is wanting to talk to them about that, northern eastern teams play by different rules, just ask the refs.

Comment

How about that 2019 draft pic already kicking *** and paying off in 2018?..

Lotta folks didn't like that trade..
                                I have learned it’s better for me just to steer clear on game day..He was stellar. Was checking in on Dmo. But I bet he’s okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X