X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Hurts may end up at TCU.
    Wherever he goes I hopes he makes the progress there he made at BAMA this year. I'm a fan and have been.

Comment

After watching him in high school, I’m a believer. I agree it’s hard to judge him off of this year. It will be interesting to see his destination.

Comment

2018/19 College Football Pre-Bowl Season

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
        Oklahoma kid from Norman

Not bad for a midget retread.

You may have missed your calling as a motivational speaker.....[emoji6]

Last edited by Booner Sooner; 12-09-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          After watching him in high school, I’m a believer. I agree it’s hard to judge him off of this year. It will be interesting to see his destination.
          We’ll know once he faces a defense in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post

He was called that a bunch on here preseason. Also that he sucked at A&M, was a cancer in the locker room, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
              He was called that a bunch on here preseason. Also that he sucked at A&M, was a cancer in the locker room, his dad would be a problem, he’s an idiot, he’s too small, he was going to get “broken”, he was going to get “broken by Hager the horrible”. LOL! etc.
              Fify

Comment

Don't look now but the guy you quoted is a Sooner fan...

Comment

2018/19 College Football Pre-Bowl Season

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Don't look now but the guy you quoted is a Sooner fan...

Thanks for the public service announcement, Smart. If asttbe was gigging others for their derogatory comments earlier in the year then kudos to him!

The line of Sooner fans that want to criticize or diminish accomplishments for one reason or another forms to the left. This isn’t the first or the last. Even Sooner fans should be respectful.

Irrespective of what issues the kid has had in the past I’ll give him his due. Bringing another Heisman to the school is an accomplishment.

BOOMER
                  Last edited by Booner Sooner; 12-09-2018, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the public service announcement, Smart. If asttbe was gigging others for their derogatory comments earlier in the year then kudos to him!

The line of Sooner fans that want to criticize or diminish accomplishments for one reason or another forms to the left. This isn’t the first or the last. Even Sooner fans should be respectful.

Irrespective of what issues the kid has had in the past I’ll give him his due. Bringing another Heisman to the school is an accomplishment.

BOOMER

Thump that sarcasm meter.. its stuck. [emoji23]

He was making light of what other non Sooners had said about him. ..

Comment

David Bailiff is the new head coach at Tamu-Commerce.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        Aggies lose a recruit and the Horns are circling like buzzards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Still have the #2 class in the nation and Jimbo ain’t done. #newcarsmell

Comment

There is still lots of movement in current classes. Texas will likely lose Powell to TCU, TT or BU, he wants to play QB...He's not a QB.
                          Last edited by Chad C; 12-10-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                            David Bailiff is the new head coach at Tamu-Commerce.
                            Interesting, not common for a former D1 head coach to go back to D2. Guessing David just didn't want to do the coordinator or position coach anymore at 60ish. Being back in the Texas Teacher Retirement system will be very nice for him when retirement time rolls around. Good luck to him, he's one of the good guys and always a class act.

No reason to think Carthel will be anything but successful at SFA, he and his Dad have won big everywhere they have been.

I'm surprised by Robinson leaving TCU but not everyone can or is willing to play for GP.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              There is still lots of movement in current classes. Texas will likely lose Powell to TCU, TT or BU, he wants to play QB...He's not a QB.
                              Tis the season. Their reservations are up, time to take their place at the table so you will see some moving and shaking.

Powell is a weird one as his position is all over the map. tOSU wanted him bad at DB. Texas sees him as a either a DB or WR but said you can try QB. Looks like the others are pushing at QB to get the ink on the paper.

One of his best friends is an OL that is getting recruited by BU, TT and others so not sure if that has something to do with the last minute visits.
                              Last edited by Heath; 12-10-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I was surprised to see Bailiff take the job. Carthel built a heck of program there. I agree that Carthel will do well at SFA.

Comment

Working...
                                X