28 gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
    Have a Ruger Red Label in 28g. Great gun. Points perfect with unnoticeable recoil. I'll own it forever.
    Could be wrong but I believe Ruger is the only O/U that is built around the .28 ga bore. Meaning not a 20 ga receiver.

That said, I have Beretta OU and like it!

Comment

I have a Beretta A-400 28 ga. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I won a Stoeger SxS in 28 at a banquet a couple of years ago, and I had screw in chokes put in it last year. Great little shooter, slayed the doves with it. I need to fabricate a stock extension for it, for my gorilla arms, and it will be perfect.

Comment

I bought this 28 gauge Ithaca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Really nice gun, can’t wait to try it out.

Comment

**** nice Radar! You live in dove heaven so it shouldn't be hard..!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

Really nice gun, can’t wait to try it out.

That right there would be an East Texas squirrel killing machine. Nice!

Comment

I have a Browning White Lightning and love it. I have used it to hunt dove, quail and pheasant. light to carry and quick on target.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

Love that Ithaca!

Comment

+1 more on the silver pigeon

Comment

Originally posted by CaprockRoamer View Post
                          Bought a Yildiz 28 from academy 4 years ago. Paid something like $400 out the door with a case of shells and a kick pad. Kick pad corrected the lop just right and the gun shoots where i look. With the aloy reciever its an awesome upland gun and has quickly become my favorite shotgun. I hunt everything with it from doves to cranes. The rio bismuth has made much of this possible as #6 steel is marginal at best on big ducks across a stock tank. It,ll kill right there at the decoys but the bismuth shot has extended my effective lethal range and improved my confidence in the round and gun.
                          I checked out a yildiz at academy, the gun felt really nice in the hand and pointed and mounted very naturally for me (better than the franchi and silver pigeon). I'm going to still look at a few more guns before finalizing. The CZ supreme field comes with extended chokes. i really like that. i'm surprised more manufactures aren't going that route. but i need to see how the gun feels in hand.

Comment

I have a Benelli Legacy 28, and I totally love it

Comment

Working...
                            X