That was a nice find. Thanks!

Comment

thanks!

Comment

just placed a second order.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Hope it works!

Might order some stuff but would imagine there’s going to be alotta pizzed off folks here in the next couple of days lol
            Gluttony usually kills the deal alerts!

Comment

I can’t get that code to work as a discount code.

Comment

Pretty excited about this. Didnt realize they made a tall option as well. That's unheard of it seems. May have scored some camo that actually fits good lol. And for dirt cheap!! Thanks OP.

Comment

Late to the party.. doesn't work now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I added everything I wanted to my cart and applied the discount. When I ordered it, it showed the 65% off discount. When I looked at my confirmation email, they only gave me a 3.55% discount.

My initial cart was $985.91 and the discount made it $345.07. The amount they charged me was $950.82. It looks like the code no longer works for the 65% off.

Comment

Originally posted by KMO8204 View Post
                      I added everything I wanted to my cart and applied the discount. When I ordered it, it showed the 65% off discount. When I looked at my confirmation email, they only gave me a 3.55% discount.

My initial cart was $985.91 and the discount made it $345.07. The amount they charged me was $950.82. It looks like the code no longer works for the 65% off.
                      Thats a lot of camo! Should be set for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by traildust View Post
                        tbh usually kills the deal alerts!
                        fify

Comment

Bought $480 worth of merchandise last night for $160. Tried to go back and order more but code no longer works. Good while it lasted for sure.

Comment

Guess i missed out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWoods View Post
                              Bought $480 worth of merchandise last night for $160. Tried to go back and order more but code no longer works. Good while it lasted for sure.
                              Try using a different computer or different name with different email (ie wife's, kids, etc) Same thing happened to me, so I told my dad to get online and order a few more things for me and he was able to use it just fine from his house. I think its probably a one time per customer use.

Comment

Not working for me now either. My friend told me about this last night, kicking myself now for now taking advantage. Thanks OP for posting anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X