No announcement yet.

Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told y’all that I would keep y’all updated on starting testosterone injections.

I started with .5ml every other week and after a month I retested and I came back at 109.

Dr changed my dosage to 1ml every week. Stayed on this for another month and test level came back this time at 915!

I’ve noticed a night/day difference in energy. I hit the gym 4 to 5 times a week and have put on 10 lbs of muscle while trimming down stomach/waist.

My complete blood count came back perfect as well. I will definitely stay on this regiment.

I can’t speak for everyone but if your on the fence about trying it, I’m glad I did!

Comment

Testosterone Therapy

Originally posted by Kooter80 View Post
      I told y’all that I would keep y’all updated on starting testosterone injections.

I started with .5ml every other week and after a month I retested and I came back at 109.

Dr changed my dosage to 1ml every week. Stayed on this for another month and test level came back this time at 915!

I’ve noticed a night/day difference in energy. I hit the gym 4 to 5 times a week and have put on 10 lbs of muscle while trimming down stomach/waist.

My complete blood count came back perfect as well. I will definitely stay on this regiment.

I can’t speak for everyone but if your on the fence about trying it, I’m glad I did!

This is exactly what I’ve been trying to tell everyone. If your dr puts you on an injection cycle that is biweekly or less than 200mg a week then fire his ars. These docs have no business prescribing if they don’t know how bad of a roller coaster ride it is to prescribe biweekly. Congrats on finding your sweet spot. It’s quite an improvement In quality of life.[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Texas Stalker; 12-09-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
        This is exactly what I’ve been trying to tell everyone. If your dr puts you on an injection cycle that is biweekly or less than 200mg a week then fire his ars. These docs have no business prescribing if they don’t know how bad of a roller coaster ride it is to prescribe biweekly. Congrats on finding your sweet spot. It’s quite an improvement In quality of life.[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why did I wait so long? Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
          Went to another doctor, and he prescribed me HCG, vitamin D and zinc. Did not want to put me on testosterone, being we haven't had any kids yet and would kill the swimmers. Guys that have low may try zinc. Have had 2 doctors tell me that zinc can help increase testosterone production.
          I hope i killed my swimmers. 2 Kids is expensive enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
            I hope i killed my swimmers. 2 Kids is expensive enough.
            Lol, well the HCG didn't work. So he is starting out on Test Cream and going from there. Having a kid, so the swimmer's at this point isnt that important lol.

Comment

Week and half into the pellets. The soreness is about gone, but it still feels like I am sitting on a rock on that side. Emotionally I am way calmer and physically more active. Really enjoy not having to give myself the weekly shots right now.

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                Week and half into the pellets. The soreness is about gone, but it still feels like I am sitting on a rock on that side. Emotionally I am way calmer and physically more active. Really enjoy not having to give myself the weekly shots right now.
                I think I'll try pellets when my hsa card reloads on the first. I've noticed the more muscle I put on the harder the shots are to take. They are starting to hurt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                  I think I'll try pellets when my hsa card reloads on the first. I've noticed the more muscle I put on the harder the shots are to take. They are starting to hurt.

I can’t imagine going through the roller coaster of pellets every 3 months vs a simple shot each week

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    I can’t imagine going through the roller coaster of pellets every 3 months vs a simple shot each week
                    Maybe some guys who have been doing pellets will chime in but I understand that the pellets keep you more level. I do shots 2xweek because I was up and down doing them once a week. I was also told by my dr that the pellets will last 6 to 8 months.

Comment

I have been on pellets for about 5 months now and do not feel like I have ups and downs unless I forget to take my DIM pills like I should. To anyone thinking about do treatments, do not think about it any longer it is well worth it. I was a 425 Dr. put in 12 pellets and when I went back for my 90 day lab I was a 1200. It is truly a life changer.

Comment

Well documented. To raise the T levels of an old rooster just put a young hen in the coop. No need to thank me

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          On my 2nd round of pellets. No roller coaster at all. That is the point. It is constant release. With that said when i had my blood work done my T was 1425. So he made me wait an extra month. Towards the end i was begging him to put more in already! So we went with 11 pellets this round. Have not had the blood work done again yet.

Just the last few weeks were the only down side. Rest of the time i felt like superman.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Well documented. To raise the T levels of an old rooster just put a young hen in the coop. No need to thank me
                            All well and good unless there's already an old(er) hen in the coop to start with. Especially one who doesn't like the idea of having younger hens around.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                                Maybe some guys who have been doing pellets will chime in but I understand that the pellets keep you more level. I do shots 2xweek because I was up and down doing them once a week. I was also told by my dr that the pellets will last 6 to 8 months.

My only experience with pellets is my wife’s HRT, she gets pellets every 3 months and there are obvious changes the 3 weeks before and week after she gets pellets.

Weekly shots don’t do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X