Waggoner Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waggoner Ranch

Anyone on here booked a hunt on the Waggoner Ranch yet? Started hunts this year.

Thought they sold that ranch

Comment

They have a part of the ranch in Wise county that is high fenced with some exotics. Not sure what they do there.

Comment

We border them on the east side. They are hunting mainly over by lake Kemp on the Wichita river. Thats about 30 miles from us west Just got photos of 2 bucks they took a couple of weeks ago closer to us . Still 8-9 miles north of us. Studs for sure 180-195. I heard a price but dont know any facts. Its a chance to hunt a huge ranch that has only started commercial hunting last year. There are some GIANTS!
        If I could afford a hunt i would do it in a heart beat!
        They started last year.

Comment

We put in a pipeline across the Waggoner a few years ago. 63 miles of that job on one property. Saw some awesome country. Relocated a lot of rattle snakes that summer also. Pigs, javi’s, deer. I really like that Pease river country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

would have to be one of the best whitetail hunts ever. Guy on another site is doing a “live” hunt.

Comment

I have two ranches that border the WAG, I think that them hunting it will help us out, just jump the fence baby !!! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                They have a part of the ranch in Wise county that is high fenced with some exotics. Not sure what they do there.
                9 Bar Ranch

Comment

I hunted there last year. Pretty awesome place.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                    The high fence ranch in Wise county is in no way part of or connected in any way to the W T Waggoner Estate ranch.

Comment

Ive seen two giants off the nine bar this year... one was killed last week that was a absolute giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidro View Post
                        The high fence ranch in Wise county is in no way part of or connected in any way to the W T Waggoner Estate ranch.

Comment

Man, that would be an amazing hunt!

Comment

Hunts “start” at $7500. Wonder what they would charge you to shoot something 170+? Would love to see that ranch some time.

Comment

I grew up really close to the ranch. I used to go drive around and take pictures of giant deer when i was in high school. There are some giants around that area, not just on Waggoner, but on the neighboring places also. If you ever get out around that area, you should drive around the farm to market roads around there.

Comment

Working...
                              X