Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneed and straw enroute

Comment

Jack Mayfield in for Rondon at Whataburger today.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Jack Mayfield in for Rondon at Whataburger today.

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Rondon' could grow a mustache and be his own "Well...bye" MEME!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Personally, I hope he can get healthy and stay that way. He sure brings strength to offense and defense when he's healthy in this line up. Plus the chemistry of this group is the best I've seen in a professional team in many years... These guys genuinely seem to love the game, love playing it together and love each other's company on and off the field. THAT'S hard to come by these days.
          Correa is a helluva good baseball player, and no matter what happens, the Astros aren't and won't be as good without him.

Comment

Anyone think Tucker will be on the playoff roster.....

Can or will they do that?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              Anyone think Tucker will be on the playoff roster.....

Can or will they do that?
              For the divisional series it is very possible as they will likely roster 14 position players and 11 pitchers. He would be the last guy in. If he hits a little bit when he gets called up after 9-1, then it is pretty likely as he would be the Stros only left handed bench bat.

Unless he rakes enough for them to leave Reddick off the ALCS roster, it is unlikely for him to be rostered after that. It would probably take an otherworldly effort (or an injury) in September and the divisional series to make that happen. Reddick is good enough defensively that they are likely to just wait and hope he comes around.
              Last edited by El General; 08-21-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                For the divisional series it is very possible as they will likely roster 14 position players and 11 pitchers. He would be the last guy in. If he hits a little bit when he gets called up after 9-1, then it is pretty likely as he would be the Stros only left handed bench bat.

Unless he rakes enough for them to leave Reddick off the ALCS roster, it is unlikely for him to be rostered after that. It would probably take an otherworldly effort (or an injury) in September and the divisional series to make that happen. Reddick is good enough defensively that they are likely to just wait and hope he comes around.
                I think you are pretty close to this. He will be coming up this season, there is no doubt about that.

Comment

Astros are the heaviest favorite in Vegas tonight than any team in over 15 years.....

+650 in some books

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    Astros are the heaviest favorite in Vegas tonight than any team in over 15 years.....

+650 in some books
                    That would be -650

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      Correa is a helluva good baseball player, and no matter what happens, the Astros aren't and won't be as good without him.
                      Can’t help the club in the tub.

Comment

JV has no hit stuff tonight. Omg I jinxed it 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Can’t help the club in the tub.
                          $50 to the first person' favorite charity that goes to a game with a sign with correas name and this saying on it and gets on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                            JV has no hit stuff tonight. Omg I jinxed it 🙄
                            Uh....ummm. I got nothin.

Comment

My bad 🤗

Comment

Just got in and no pic? No wonder we are losing[emoji849]. Who can dig it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X