• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improve your hunting lease

Easy to use tools- google chrome or safari internet browser
    14 day free trial=no risk to you
    thehuntersight.com

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfLmRrNJQI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfLmRrNJQI[/ame]
    Last edited by Beargrasstx; 08-15-2019, 12:24 PM.

i'm going to be honest with you man that advertisement tells me nothing about this software. To me it'd be better to walk through a basic use case scenario. At least tell me why I need it.

Comment

Social channels
      Facebook @thehuntersight
      You Tube - The Hunter Sight
      Last edited by Beargrasstx; 08-17-2019, 06:55 AM.

Comment

In addition, you can belong to numerous 'Hunt Clubs'
        Each group has their own message board
        The admin of the group is defaulted by who starts the group. The admin can choose other members to help admin.

The admin is in charge of sending invites and deleting old messages on community board

Basically a group of people get the ability to use a lot of tools to help get on the same page and improve the hunting.

What is great is this is an online platform, giving you the ability to log in to your account anytime
        Last edited by Beargrasstx; 08-17-2019, 06:38 AM.

Comment

How you can improve hunting as a group

Safety- understand hunting boundaries and where stands are located to avoid being accidentally in a line of fire

Collaboration- not with just 1 or 2 buddies but every lease member. The Hunter Sight provides a message board to easily do this

Share Intel- yes, you may risk informing someone a big buck is around sharing your game photo but that buck is traveling and I bet you arent the only lease member with him on camera. When you guys share, you get to see some really cool stuff

Create Hit List- this happens by sharing game photos and communicating via message board. Hunter Sight has these tools and a Hit List feature.

Become better land stewards and improve health of deer by sharing nutrition records among your group

Finally, share kills easily, quickly with everyone in the group. It sure is nice to know what has been killed, but more importantly what hasn't

There are more tools but these are some you will find at thehuntersight.com

Comment

Working...
          X