Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Job offer rescinded - feeling broken (long read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a BS way to do business. Prayers for your family.
    I work at 7-11 Corp in Irving. Lots of IT/AV stuff right now.

Comment

That sounds like a company I wouldn’t want to work for. It may be hard to imagine now but you might’ve dodged a bullet.

Comment

Hearing stuff like this makes me glad I work on a ranch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel for you, thats pretty cold of them. I hope it all works out for you one way or the other, obviously been a real tough year.

Comment

Maybe it's Blessings from Above?

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
              That sounds like a company I wouldn’t want to work for. It may be hard to imagine now but you might’ve dodged a bullet.
              ^^^This; Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                That sounds like a company I wouldn’t want to work for.
                You got that right!

Comment

This was probably a blessing in disguise. A company that would do that is not a company you want to work for.

If the facebook posts effected their decision, then they didn't do their due diligence. That should have been done before you interviewed and certainly before you were offered.

Comment

You may have dodged a bullet.

Having said that, the book of faces has unofficially ruined many job offers.

Comment

I keep my social media on lock. Takes one liberal anti gun/anti hunting person in HR to ruin a job opportunity. LinkedIn is nothing but professional work content, I never post anything personal there.

Comment

Good lord has something else in mind for you. I hate to hear all this has cropped up at the same time on you though. That is a lot to handle for sure. We will be praying for you and yours.

Comment

Blessing in disguise for sure. Who knows how they run their business if they can't even figure the easy stuff out.

Praying for you and your wife and her mother.

Comment

My prayers will be with you and your family in this time of loss and difficulty.

Went through something about 7 years ago .. and I was like You .. Scared but it happened .. got a new job just as I was outprocessing from my old job ..

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              You may have dodged a bullet.

Having said that, the book of faces has unofficially ruined many job offers.
                              Yup, one more reason to add to the thousands of other reasons to remove social media from your life.

Op, I gaurantee you didn't lose out in the long run by getting the shaft from this company.

Comment

I see a lot of posts blaming the company (and it very well could be the company's fault) but keep in mind a TON of BS happens in and around the company that managers can't control like AA.

Comment

Working...
                                X