Truck with decent MPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck with decent MPG

I am going to have to get a new USED truck as my son is inheriting mine. Wondering which 1/2 ton gets the best milage. Has to be 4x4. Also looking at a Tacoma possibly. Around 2013-15. Any input is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a 2015 silverado 4x4 and i average 18-19 (have got in the 20's a few times) on the highway and 16-17 with mixed driving.

Comment

I drove a 2012 F150 4x4 with the 5.0 I believe. Wasn’t eco-boost. I averaged 17 on the highway and 14 in the city. My tundra doesn’t do any of that so don’t get a tundra for mileage lol

Disclaimer, that’s driving at max speeds pretty much all the time. (80-85 on the highway)

Comment

2015 ram hemi before lift and tires I averaged 19mpg. Now I get about 14

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

My 2013 Ford with the 5.0 gets about 14.5. Its on 35 inch tires so I am sure it would be better if stock.

Comment

My ram eco-diesel was averaging 28, but I had major engine issues around 40k miles...

Comment

I know a guy that had the Ram 1/2 ton with the diesel. Gets really good mileage. Like 25+ mpg

Comment

Chevy with the 5.3

Comment

‘13 F150 4x4 with the 3.5 ecoboost, stock aside from a Ranchhand front bumper. I’m seeing 15-17 mixed driving.

Comment

Dodge Ram,

Comment

2014 F150 with 5.0 running on 35s. Highway 17-18 mpg. City 14-15 mpg.

Comment

I average around 16 1ton Duramax 17

Comment

My dirty max gets about
                          13-14 now. Son won’t be driving much but I want something that does better as I have to drive quite a bit.

Comment

2015 FX4 SCrew 3.5EB averages 19-20 mixed and 20+ highway

Comment

Don't get a Tacoma expecting great mileage! My 2014 gets 19-20 hwy and a bit less in town...thoroughly disappointed in this purchase...won't have another!

Comment

Working...
                              X