Divorce help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divorce help

Honestly I just need somebody to talk to. All of my friends are single and have no kids so I really can't reach out to them. If anyone on here is willing to listen to me or offer advice that has been through it, it would be greatly appreciated. Pm me

PM sent. There are also a lot of threads on this. The advice will range from "I am Lord of my manor and all shall bow before my greatness, divorce isn't an option." to "It's all my fault that my spouse did everything they did". You'll just have to apply what advice you are given and how it may or may not mirror your situation. Prayers sent. The thing everyone can agree on is, they suck.

Comment

Cajun Blake is a great resource for talking to folks around here. I have used him more than once when I needed advice or just a friend who knows what Im going through. I would reach out to him....

Comment

I haven't been through it. But will pray for your family. God bless

Comment

Originally posted by reconman View Post
          Cajun Blake is a great resource for talking to folks around here. I have used him more than once when I needed advice or just a friend who knows what Im going through. I would reach out to him....
          Blake has already reached out helped with another very serious issue of mine. I hate to ask too much of him.

Comment

Beat way to get over one is to get under another one.

Truth.

Comment

Div since 99

Comment

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post
                Blake has already reached out helped with another very serious issue of mine. I hate to ask too much of him.
                He is as solid as they come...I wouldn't hesitate to ping him.

Best of luck & stay strong for the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post

I don't care if you got crabs, syphillis, or diarrhea ... call me anytime as I'm here to help a brother out

send me a PM if interested

Comment

You will not find anyone more willing to help a brother out than Mr. Blake.

Comment

Praying for you and your family

Comment

Praying for you and your family. I'm on all night tonight through Wednesday. Pm me and I'll give you my number, I'll listen.

Comment

Haven't been married (or divorced) but am a counselor. Shoot me a pm if you want someone to chat with.

Comment

I have went through the worst two and a half years of absolute hell. Those that know the details swear it's the worst they have ever heard of. Can't go into details but brother it was bad. I could have put down half on an average sized home. Every other Sunday is a day I dread because that is when I have to drive my daughter back to her mother and listen to her repeatedly tell me she didn't want to go. I then come back to see an empty chair at her table. It can destroy a man. I know it sounds bad but I rather relive my dad passing every day than have to endure this pain on a daily basis. My support group was very small and definitely found out who my true friends were. Even had some abandon me in the course of it.

Point I am making is that it is survivable. I certainly didn't think so. The pain of missing your child never goes away but you get numb to the pain and learn to accept what it is after you have fought for your daughter and spent every dime you have and then some. Keep busy is the best advice I can give you. Learning not to dwell on things is very hard and remains a work in progress. You are not alone in this. Many on here can relate and are here for you. I have a long way to go and don't even recall what normal is like any more. I don't want to come across as if I have conquered all of these things. It takes time. You hang in there and know you are not alone in this. Prayers up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                              Beat way to get over one is to get under another one.

Truth.
                              ^^ This and fishing .
                              I'm happy to chat, or listen. Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                              X