Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check your oil buying at Walmart.

I bought 5 gallon jugs of Rotella oil at Walmart
    Got home and started changing my oil. Then found out 2 of them had super glued lids, with used motor oil in them.
    Someone changed their oil and returned the used, for a free oil change.
    What a piece of crap some people can be.

Jaw drop. That’s ridiculous!!!

Comment

GEE-ZUS............if trashy people would spend that much time doing the right thing they would probably be self made millionaires.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        GEE-ZUS............if trashy people would spend that much time doing the right thing they would probably be self made millionaires.
        So true.

Comment

That's a new one. When I worked at WM in college we had people buy stuff at garage sales and return it to WM for full price.

Comment

Correct.. But some millionaires can be pretty dang trashy too.. That's how some become millionaires.. Look at DC..

Comment

I’ve always said if rednecks spent as much time working as they do stealing and scamming, they’d be eating high on the hog.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                That's a new one. When I worked at WM in college we had people buy stuff at garage sales and return it to WM for full price.
                Amazing.. Born to be a thief.. Some make a profession out of it..

Comment

Word

People suck

Comment

Went to get a oil filter once from walmart and somebody swapped a cheap one Into a expensive box luckily i checked at the counter.

Comment

I bought a gallon of Antifreeze from Autozone earlier this year. When I opened it, it was nothing but water

Comment

This happens to me at Home Depot a lot. Especially with the higher price electrical items. They have always exchanged it back with no problem, but the headache to go back!

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

When I went in there to return it, there was a grungy kid at the counter before me. He was trying to return a 12 pack of paper towels. The receipt he had was all wadded up and dirty (like him)
                            The service rep told him to hang tight while he went to check the security cameras to see if he had walked in with it.
                            Their yearly losses must be unimaginable.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal21973 View Post
                              This happens to me at Home Depot a lot. Especially with the higher price electrical items. They have always exchanged it back with no problem, but the headache to go back!
                              If you are like most of us, you would have gone back anyhow. There is always something the wrong size or just forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                              X