Mexico 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico 2013-2014

Well its that Time again. Congrats to all the Lucky hunters last yr. Alot of Good Deer went down in Mexico. Same as last yr I figured we could keep a Thread going for Mexico so we all have a Place to Post Updates or Ask Questions.

If you are hunting Mexico This Season Post it up

I talked to the Landowner last Night and he said we Picked up a 1.5ins of rain on Sat. My ranch is in the best shape I have ever seen it for this time of yr.

I'll be back in Guerrero, Coahuila. Our ranch is in bad shape. Its been that way since December. We got some rain last weekend and we have cottonseed out, so hopefully that helps. Pray for rain!!!

Comment

Man I love these Mexico threads! Now I can dream about it while following along

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
        I'll be back in Guerrero, Coahuila. Our ranch is in bad shape. Its been that way since December. We got some rain last weekend and we have cottonseed out, so hopefully that helps. Pray for rain!!!
        Best to luck to yall on the Rain. I know how bad it can Get over there. Its Crazy that we are so green and Yall are still Dry. I am still holding off on my Protien and just feeding cottenseed because the deer had so much brush when we left three weeks ago. We are headed back down around the first and will see what it looks like then on the protien

Comment

I'm in again. Will be hunting again this season with TBHers BolilloLoco, Gusman, Old Blue and a couple of lurkers. Last year was not as good as we were hoping it would be, we ended 2012 with a total of 8 inches of rain for the year. We end up taking two mid to upper 160 class bucks and 2 older bucks with droptines. We had a blast as usual, no problems. Looking forward to this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerb99 View Post
            Man I love these Mexico threads! Now I can dream about it while following along
            Same here.
            I've always wanted to go and hunt in Mexico. Never had any close huntin' buds that went so I never had any contacts. Some day perhaps.

Comment

Man homey you are quick on the trigger! Season just ended...

Hope things continue to calm down. More rains needed...

Comment

Originally posted by mitchbcs View Post
                Man homey you are quick on the trigger! Season just ended...

Hope things continue to calm down. More rains needed...
                I Like The Start as Much as I do The End Bro

Comment

I'll be back in Hidalgo, Coahuila this year. With a little rain, protein, and a lot of luck, maybe we will grow a few. This past season we took a couple 150s (159 and 151) and mgmt bucks. Looking forward to another good season!

Comment

Bow, did do get hail in your place? la calavera got a lot of hail and it hit the brush hard!!!
                    he is close to you that is why!!

Comment

Maybe the drought will break for a few years. It has been so bad lately.

Comment

I was not Told about any Hail. I will Check. I hope Not

Comment

In..bring on the rain!

Comment

I'm always in for some Mexico hunting.

Comment

All in!!!! Another subcribed Mexico thread for the new year..... Looking forward to it...! Season went very well... very busy. looking forward to a busier next season!

Comment

Working...
                              X