Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
    Ok guys, y’all ready to hear about the circus? On Friday my cowboy said he was going to run into town to get some food and gas for his truck. This trip usually takes him a couple hours round trip, I was sitting on the porch and surprised to see him return in about an hour. He came speeding up and told me that there was a shootout going on in villa Union and that there were military and police driving through our closest town of Guadalupe. He showed me a couple videos and said there were probably 40-50 cartel trucks attacking the town. Crazy enough as it is, but I wasn’t concerned as we were on the ranch.

A few hours pass and I headed to the stand, sitting in the stand and I get a call from a buddy of mine telling me that their trucks just got stolen at gunpoint. He said 6 cartel trucks one of which was a military truck with a .50 mounted on top came speeding into camp where he, his father, and wife were sitting outside on the porch. They were obviously caught off guard and froze in the yard with their hands up.

The guys hopped out and one of the cartel members punched one of my guys in the face and roughed him up pretty good. They held them at gunpoint with the safety’s off, and fingers on the trigger. Destroyed the camp house, took all their guns, food, and trucks that didn’t have the low jack system in them (the cartel actually asked them if they had low jack) prior to leaving they slashed the tires on all the ATVs and made sure they had their passports and docs to get back to the US. Also they asked them if they had insurance and assured them that their insurance company would pay to replace the trucks.

My buddy Cody is a contractor and had a bunch of his hats on the dash of his truck. He said they were all wearing his hats. LOL. Scary story, but said they were respectful, but it was obvious not to cross them. They did tell them if they told the military which way they went they would come back and kill them.... needless to say that was their last trip to Mexico.

The next couple of hours was pretty intense and we had cartel running all around our ranch, very thankful the outcome wasn’t worse and we have one heck of a story to tell, and Cody gets some free business advertising!
    Viva and ill be back next week!
    Oh **** that’s rougher than some others

Comment

Comment

Can anyone ever trust the media? It aint over yet folks. Still things going down though the cartel paid a bigger price that they expected.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
          Can anyone ever trust the media? It aint over yet folks. Still things going down though the cartel paid a bigger price that they expected.

Curious how they will take being out gunned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did any of this happen on Pipeline?

Comment

It’s hot down there guys! Just be careful what you post on an open forum for the world to see!!

Give it a week or so to cool down up north and let the brush clear. We aren’t their target or in danger! Travel safe be smart.... Viva

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                Did any of this happen on Pipeline? Going tomorrow morning.

100% on the north end

Comment

Did any of this happen on Pipeline?

Yes on the north end. If your up that way I’d let things calm down first.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                    Yes on the north end. If your up that way I’d let things calm down first.
                    A few miles off hwy 1

Comment

A few miles off hwy 1

Should be ok but could see traffic coming through ranches

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

It had to happen on Thanksgiving weekend when just about everybody was at their lease.

Comment

Thanks for posting a story with real details.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                              Thanks for posting a story with real details.

The only real details on that link are references to the gun battle in Villa Union.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                                The only real details on that link are references to the gun battle in Villa Union.
                                I figured as much on the link. Glad Cody posted his story. 3rd world counties don’t like airing their dirty laundry. Saving a little face is more important than being truthful.

Comment

Working...
                                X