Any CBD users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
    True Story: I pulled a muscle in a my neck about a year or more ago.. and wife and I were in Oregon on vacation. She goes... you want to stop in and get some CBD cream to put on it and see if it helps. I thought sure..

Anyway I go in and tell them.. look i'm not interested in getting High but i need something to put on a pulled muscle in my neck. They give me a CBD roll on stick and I used it like 3-4 time a day and it helped relieve some of the tension. Towards the end of the week I notice the mole on my neck started growing and looked like a raisin. I was like *** this is nutz.

We get back home and neck goes back to hurting, but what was worse was the dang mole as I would nick it when shaving, it would get irritated, etc. I finally got pizzed off and just took some scissors and cut it off even with the skin. I bled like a stuck pig and had to go lay down with a wash cloth on my neck for about and hour to get it to stop. I bandaged it up and kept it on there for 4 day and it finally closed up and is now fine.

I told my wife.. next time we go I am going to get revenge and buy an even larger CBD stick and start rolling it on my penis.

heck i have some CBD Cream an acquaintance made up from her husbands Plants, as he grows in big quantities.... it work for muscle pain, perhaps i need to apply to other muscles....

Comment

My wife has a type of seizures that medicine cannot help. Some say CBD helps with symptoms but seizures still occur. I wonder if any CBD would help her?

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex76 View Post
        My wife has a type of seizures that medicine cannot help. Some say CBD helps with symptoms but seizures still occur. I wonder if any CBD would help her?
        Seizures is listed as #378 of the 2000 things it helps/cures.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Seizures is listed as #378 of the 2000 things it helps/cures.
          LOL!

Snake Oil is right.

Want it to work bad enough and it will! The testimony by the other people who has 0 effect is what I will take the word of.

Its 2021: surely like Biden curing cancer, someone has tried this awesome stuff prior to YETI coolers?

Comment

Did absolutely nothing in terms of relief for both my wife and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
              J-

Have used it a few times and mostly found all of it to be placebo type affects.

Mostly delta-9 type stuff. I found that the cost didn’t equal the benefits Tbh.

We need to play some golf soon my man, your # still the same?
              Gotcha, I may give a bottle of tincture a chance just to say I did. My opinion on this and various supplements is if it even helps a little I think its worth it.

But heck yeah man, im down to lose some golf balls. Text me, number is still the same

Comment

A quick and easy read on Delta 8

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                  What are you using it for ? I'm on the deck of a bass boat a lot. I use the Medterra pain relief and the Medterra Rapid cool on my shoulder and ankles. Both are topical at !,000 mg , i wouldn't waste money on the lower mg products. The Medterra rapid cool is an awesome product for instant pain relief.
                  Just ordered a jug......................

Comment

Originally posted by clayree View Post
                    Did absolutely nothing in terms of relief for both my wife and myself.
                    I’m glad some people have found relief from whatever ails them........did nothing for me.
                    I went back to the other medication at night, 30 minutes before I go to slee

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                      I read that, and I am not any smarter for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        I read that, and I am not any smarter for it.
                        It’s always best to stick to just the good stuff anyways.

Comment

Any CBD users?

How bout some gmo CBD plants . Buddy grows them . He is licensed with the DEA . Every grow he had to have it tested . It I comes back .26 or more he has t destroy it . This grow ahold be less then .1 thc

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            How bout some gmo CBD plants . Buddy grows them . He is licensed with the DEA . Every grow he had to have it tested . It I comes back .26 or more he has t destroy it . This grow ahold be less then .1 thc

Interesting but can you try again with spell check?

Comment

Snake oil. Just go full on THC

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                Interesting but can you try again with spell check?

Dang speak to text is always messing up.

Comment

Working...
                                X