No announcement yet.

2020 College Football Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#BigTen's new COVID-19 policies for 8 games in 8 weeks leave almost no margin for error:
    - Any player who tests positive must sit out 21 days
    - If 5 % of team (usually around 120 players) - so if 6 players test positive, whole team stops practicing/competing for at least 7 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      They could follow the SEC's lead and play a 10 game conference schedule.

You can bet your *** they (committee) will take it into account. But, I also think that should tOSU do so. It would prevent the SEC from getting 2 teams in. This is all hypothetical BS.
      tOSU was ranked #1 or #2 in all polls pre season......they go 9-0 they will be in the playoff....book it...over a 11-1 Big 12 team...SEC will not get 2 teams in this year...I just dont see it in this crazy year.....

As far as my team we had 2 players opt out due to the uncertainty with the season...now they are on the verge of opting back in.....
      Wade is a difference maker in the secondary......

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Lol at the guys tryin to push to keep the BIG out [emoji1787] if you’re scared say you’re scared.... I’d take the winner of the 8 conference games in the B1G over a 10 win big 12 team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You don't ask everyone else to play 10, and let the cowards in with 8. Attrition is real, even with some nobodies mixed in. This is very basic stuff.

Comment

cowards?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            cowards?
            Yes, cowards. As in "those who are scared".

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              cowards?
              Yes your ***** *** state sat out like a bunch of scared babies. You dont get to hop back in a over month after everyone else and act like you are something. GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser
                BLAH BLAH BLAH....you ran your mouth for 8 straight months until they got ***** slapped, then you tucked tail and hid under the porch. GTFOH with your BS.

Dale for the win....and yes straight up definition of cowards! Lol fits their team and their fans:cool

Well maybe I should have said fan instead of all of them.
                Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 09-16-2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67
                  you know I stayed away from threads like this due to comments from keyboard warriors like yourself....
                  I dont know how you get away with disgusting comments like that on this thread...you honestly ruin it for a lot of us....
                  I assume you are a grown man, you should try and act like it on here....

edit post...just to refresh your memory...3 tds called back all in CLemson favor....and still had a chance to win in the end, just a bad play on QB end......if you call that *** smacked...ok.....
                  maybe football isnt your thing
                  Then why disappear? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                    Yes your ***** *** state sat out like a bunch of scared babies. You dont get to hop back in a over month after everyone else and act like you are something. GTFO
                    Who;s your team? Refresh my memory

Comment

With 8 weeks to play 8 games it seems rather apparent that the chances of them completing a season are questionable at best.

“So, the Big Ten (1) doesn't have a built-in bye week, (2) has a 21-day suspension of play for players testing positive and (3) has a shutdown threshold of 5% positivity rate on a team.

Hang on to your butts.”

Last edited by Chad C; 09-16-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        You don't ask everyone else to play 10, and let the cowards in with 8. Attrition is real, even with some nobodies mixed in. This is very basic stuff.

Agreed.

Ohio State should be given the toughest schedule possible if the Big Ten wants a playoff representiave. Otherwise the league should be shunned from CFP. They probably should be anyway.

Comment

Agreed.

Ohio State should be given the toughest schedule possible if the Big Ten wants a playoff representiave. Otherwise the league should be shunned from CFP. They probably should be anyway.

lol

Our easiest schedule would beat a Big 12 hardest schedule

Comment

At this point and based on the policies they’re putting in place, I doubt it matters.

There is ZERO room for error.

Comment

At this point and based on the policies they’re putting in place, I doubt it matters.

There is ZERO room for error.
                              agreed.....

For anyone.....1 loss and you are out.....

and no way the Pac sits out

Comment

The PAC has a state leadership problem even more outraged than Michigan’s.

Public health mandates in California and Oregon have kept the Pac-12 from reviving a season.

Comment

Working...
                                X