Another mask thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another mask thread

I have not worn a mask outside of work since all of this mess started. However I generally have a mask in my pocket just in case. I went to a restaurant in Myrtle Beach tonight and they actually ask me to put on a mask. They were nice about it, and I wanted to eat there, so I put a mask on. Took it off 20 seconds later when we were seated. I wasn't gonna wear it on the way out but wife gave me the look.
    Just thought people may want to see that you can be a civilized human without being without being a total sheep.

I wear one when requested. School athletics I follow the protocol! Lots of Grand kids involved.

Comment

If they need me to wear a mask, they don't need my money.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
        Dadum Pow

Comment

I generally agree with that for places back home, but on vacation now. Apparently they have a strict mask order for restaurants. Waiter told me another store got a big-time fine. Went to the grocery store after and didn't wear it. No one asked.

Comment

Yep.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think there's two conversations to be had. I firmly support private property rights, so if a business owner decides masks are required I will support that decision. I might support it and go elsewhere, or put a mask on. Second is government mandated masks. That's just a pile of excrement at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                I generally agree with that for places back home, but on vacation now. Apparently they have a strict mask order for restaurants. Waiter told me another store got a big-time fine. Went to the grocery store after and didn't wear it. No one asked.
                You are such a rebel.

Comment

Yesterday I walked into a junk yard. Their sign said must have mask. I walked in twirling my mask on my finger. They did not say a word and helped me find a part. Lol.....

Comment

the only time i have worn a mask since this crud started is when im in a man camp in new mexico and i go to eat at the cafeteria, they wont serve you if you dont have one.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      You are such a rebel.
                      Obviously!

But seriously, I don't want to wear a mask but if I am asked to wear one I will comply or leave. Granted I haven't been to a vacation destination during this time but I've yet to be asked until now.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                        Yesterday I walked into a junk yard. Their sign said must have mask. I walked in twirling my mask on my finger. They did not say a word and helped me find a part. Lol.....
                        IMO you were technically wearing I mask.
                        Almost every where I go has the mask signs.
                        I ignore them.
                        I figure if they ask I will just leave, sometimes I have a mask in my pocket

Comment

I won't goto a store anymore unless I am there to make a purchase. I hate having to put the mask on, but understand businesses don't have a choice. If they let you in without a mask, they will be the ones getting fined.

For the most part I stick to activities away from people and do not wear a mask. Fly fishing has become a new passion of late. Probably because it resembles normalcy being on the water mask free.

Also, have always worked from home, so unless I go to a store everything is normal for me. Probably why I hate to just visit a store.

Comment

Same

Comment

I know where I can get away with and where I cant for sure. If its questionable I wear a Trump 2020 neck gaiter around my neck. I tell them I gotta a tracheotomy. The looks you get.....lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X