No announcement yet.

UT Tyler -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I both graduated there. It is a nice school. Supposedly some of the apartments get wild but we stayed home so I'm not really sure on that. Every psychology professor I had shoved lib views down their students throats. I'm sure that's common though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't add much to what others have said since I have been in Tyler less than 3 years. However, I live near the UTT campus and can say it is in the quiet part of town with never any traffic issues and is a relatively safe area as far as I can tell. Coming from big school atmospheres (TAMU graduate and career with LSU), I believe it might also be easier to learn from a smaller, well run school like UTT. As far as opportunities to make friends, I think there is probably ample opportunities if one does his/her part. The non-denominational church that we go to nearby has a strong youth/young professional group that is very active with many UTT students. In short, UTT seems like a great, safe school, with everything a student needs nearby.

Comment

Working...
      X