UFC 238 tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC 238 tonight

Its a good card on paper and I think it will actually have a lot of good fights so I'm buying it. The one that I'm most excited about is Cowboy and Ferguson. I am rooting for Cerrone and would love to see him KO Ferguson. The main event should be a good one as well. Rooting for evileye to get the win tonight.
    Bruce Buffer will bring the high energy introductions and Will be wearing a crazy *** jacket in typical Vegas style as always.

ARE YOU READY? LETS GET IT ON!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

that Tony/Donald fight is going to be fkn awesome.

Comment

What channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
        What channel?
        ppv

some really good fights tonight and they have some good cards lined up for the rest of the year.

im def going to buy the diaz/pettis fight.. thatll be brutal

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
          ppv

some really good fights tonight and they have some good cards lined up for the rest of the year.

im def going to buy the diaz/pettis fight.. thatll be brutal

I won’t miss the Diaz fight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in for sure!

Comment

Someone please posts updates, Im at point Nemo and internet is terrible.

Comment

Good card, but I hate the ESPN+ PPV’s

Comment

I got home late and forgot to get it! How did the fights go?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just seen Tony Ferguson got the win over cowboy by ko/tko at 5:00 of round 2. That sucks as i was hoping cowboy would get a title shot..

But, this may set up a match between cowboy and Conor McGregor

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I kinda feel like the UFC has run out of steam.

I may be wrong but I haven’t bought a fight in a few years and these UFC threads have less and less posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        I kinda feel like the UFC has run out of steam.

I may be wrong but I haven’t bought a fight in a few years and these UFC threads have less and less posts.

For the longest time, they did and this new ESPN deal is horrible.. but they have some great cards coming up.

Fyi, cowboy got punched in the nose, causing bleeding and he made the mistake of trying to blow his nose. Him blowing and the air having nowhere to go, it had to settle somewhere. It settled around his right eye socket, rendering his right eye completely shut. Fight was called due to doctor stoppage. Tony and Cowboy should really run that fight back again, soon.

Comment

UFC 238 tonight

For the longest time, they did and this new ESPN deal is horrible.. but they have some great cards coming up.

Fyi, cowboy got punched in the nose, causing bleeding and he made the mistake of trying to blow his nose. Him blowing and the air having nowhere to go, it had to settle somewhere. It settled around his right eye socket, rendering his right eye completely shut. Fight was called due to doctor stoppage. Tony and Cowboy should really run that fight back again, soon.

Cowboy is one that I still like to watch fight. I even told my wife tonight we should go watch the fight but the only place showing it was twin peaks or hooters. The fights have become so expensive that most local places won’t pay the money to show them.

I’m an OG from The Beast, Ken, Royce, and Into BJ, Matt, Chuck, Tito. I watched several years past that(most fights) until Bones Jones kept getting suspended. After that Connor is the the only arse whole who has peaked my interest and I didn’t even want him get his butt kicked.

Last edited by Black Ice; 06-09-2019, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            Cowboy is one that I still like to watch fight. I even told my wife tonight we should go watch the fight but the only place showing it was twin peaks or hooters. The fights have become so expensive that most local places won’t pay the money to show them.

I would buy a good card for the 49.99. They are up to 79.99 now and that's crap. I would like to see tony/cowboy again. The Diaz/pettis fight is going to be a brawl. I'd like to see a nasty fight between robbie Lawler and Conor McGregor.

Comment

I would buy a good card for the 49.99. They are up to 79.99 now and that's crap. I would like to see tony/cowboy again. The Diaz/pettis fight is going to be a brawl. I'd like to see a nasty fight between robbie Lawler and Conor McGregor.

Robbie is always fun to watch.

Who was that red hair guy that always got his *** kicked but never got knocked out(for a while).

He had red dyed hair.

Comment

Working...
                              X