It’s been a good week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s been a good week

The good lord has given me a great week. I lived to see my 22nd birthday on Monday, Wednesday I went duck hunting with some good friends, Thursday I got to watch my pup bay up their 10th live/wounded animal of the season, and today I graduated college with a degree in range and wildlife management. The lord has blessed me and now I can’t wait to see what his plans are for me.

Man you did have a great week! Congrats on everything, especially graduating college!

Comment

Congrats to you.. Now go chase your dream..

Comment

Congrats... now you have to “adult”, it sucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
          Congrats... now you have to “adult”, it sucks!!
          I was workin 60-80 hours a week during college plus training my blood dogs so I think I’ll actually be more relaxed now that I’m out of college, atleast for a little
          Bit

Comment

Congrats to you!

Comment

Congrats. Sounds like you've got your priorities in line. You will do good.

Comment

huge congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Your dedication and hard work are paying off... It's good to see young people succeeding.

What are your goals/plans as far as employment is concerned? With hard work, dedication and faith in the Lord you will succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    Congrats! Your dedication and hard work are paying off... It's good to see young people succeeding.

What are your goals/plans as far as employment is concerned? With hard work, dedication and faith in the Lord you will succeed.
                    I’m workin on the king ranch now but the money just isn’t here to start a life with so I’m lookin for a ranch to work. I’d like a management position but I’ll consider anything that gives me a house and let’s me run my blood dogs

Comment

Hell ya!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                        X