I got rid of camofire...because I never found good quality items on sale

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Sometimes they have great deals on quality stuff

Comment

Man I had forgot about them.

Comment

Walmart has Tasco cameras for $28. Im trying two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken fried View Post
            Let us know how that goes! I saw them at Walmart and may try a couple!

You have to figure that most of these are manufactured in the same plants with different specs!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
              Sometimes they have great deals on quality stuff
              I had the app for like a year lol and they were rare, and few and far between.

Most was same stuff over and over and not as good of deals as they claim

Comment

I have made a couple of purchases on Camofire and the deals were excellent. However, the shipping cost were a little higher than most online sites.

Comment

I’ve purchased quite a few of the refurb $30 stealth cams from camofire. I use them on public land out west so the cheaper price was perfect for a cam that might get stolen. Also, they have pretty good picture quality for a $30 camera

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    C'mon now.

Comment

I check them out when I think about it but I always compare prices before buying. Lately their deals are not good deals. In fact on several items you can buy elsewhere for less at the other places normal price.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by chicken fried View Post
                        I have purchased 4 and 4 have not worked.

Comment

I bought 3 of the Simmons cams a couple months ago on Comofire. Their daytime pics are good. Their night pics aren't very bright but still good. They are really good for the price. Batteries last and at $25 each I couldn't pass them up.
                          I'll probably buy a few more after Christmas.

Comment

I have a couple of the $28 Tasco cameras. They are ok, but I won't buy anymore. Academy has WGI Terra12 cameras for $39. They are good cameras for the money. I have 8 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I have a couple of the $28 Tasco cameras. They are ok, but I won't buy anymore. Academy has WGI Terra12 cameras for $39. They are good cameras for the money. I have 8 of them.
                              Cant wait for the negative WGI comments...........

I would be skeptical of the refurbished units. I bought one from Camo Fire and they ended up sending me 3, non of them worked.

Comment

Working...
                              X