No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Archery Club of Young County June 18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait...just heard great things about the shoot from guys that shot today...

Comment

WHEW!!! Man was it hot out there today! I had a great time meeting and talking with everybody! Glad to see that everyone was staying watered down while they were shooting.

I appreciate all the wonderful comments about the course! We have really been working hard to combine all the things that we've seen at the various shoots we've been at. We strived really hard to incorporate all the cool shot setups and chose to stay away from a lot of the types of shots that leave the shooter feeling defeated.

The folks from GM Custom Homes were onsite to cook for us while the shoot was going on. Hamburgers, hotdogs, ice cold sodie pops, and cold clear water. They are very nice folks and they put out a donation can that you can make a donation to for the meal. Here's the best part......the donations are being given to the 4H kids that use our 3d/target range. How great is that?! Really cool that's for sure!

I'm looking forward to even more folks showing up for tomorrow's shoot! Right now, I must have a shower and relax on the couch and soak up a serious amount of the AC!!!

A big thanks to those that showed up today and a big wish for safe travels to those that are coming out tomorrow!

We'll see ya'll in the morning!

Greg

Comment

Looks like I'll be going it alone tomorrow... the old man has weenied out.

Apparently, this is more his speed these days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	26.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	23997689

Comment

Tell him we have a nice road he can sit his chair in! He just won't need his comfort blanket/vest!

Comment

Originally posted by ashx2 View Post
            Tell him we have a nice road he can sit his chair in! He just won't need his comfort blanket/vest!
            Workin on him... I know too well how to push his buttons

Comment

A few pics from today. And, as you will see......Buttercup showed up for the shoot too! Only somebody somewhere has removed his collar. I'm sad to say that he will most likely be doomed when hunting season comes around. He's been domesticated and doesn't know any better than to trust people.

Comment

Hmpfff!!! Hit the reply button instead of inserting pics!.......let's try this again....

Name:	DSC_0589.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	23997696Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0590.JPG
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	23997697

Name:	DSC_0593.JPG
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	23997698Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0602.JPG
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	23997699

Name:	DSC_0603.JPG
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	23997700Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0605.JPG
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	23997701

Name:	DSC_0606.JPG
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	23997702Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0608.JPG
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	23997703

Name:	DSC_0614.JPG
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	23997704Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0615.JPG
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	23997705

Comment

We need pics

Comment

Now I see them , Thanks

Comment

[ATTACH]245901[/ATTACH][ATTACH]245902[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]245903[/ATTACH][ATTACH]245904[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]245905[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]245906[/ATTACH]

Comment

Well since Buttercup is so domesticated put another collar on him.

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                          Workin on him... I know too well how to push his buttons
                          Mission accomplished

We just got done shooting a few,you know, to get acclimated

Comment

Good! The more, the merrier! And I believe a couple of the ladies in the club have plans for another collar for Buttercup!

Comment

Who in the heck thought they needed to steal the dang collar?? Shame on you!!!

Looks like a great range! Sorry we missed it!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
                                Who in the heck thought they needed to steal the dang collar?? Shame on you!!!

Looks like a great range! Sorry we missed it!!
                                I'm figuring whoever has been raising him decided that he needed to be "free", was the ones that took the collar off. I'm sure they done the right thing raising him, I just hope he has enough internal skills to survive. At least until his hormones kick in and he makes that "change". Then I'm sure he will eventually ride home in someone's truck and come to rest in their freezer.

But for now, he has friends that get a kick out him being around.

You can still make it for tomorrow's shoot though!

Comment

Working...
                                X