My House Remodling Adventure :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My House Remodling Adventure :)

Im starting this to post pics to in case anyone is bored and in need of something to look at. I took a 18 year old 2300 square foot house and started out with a few modest plans and within 2 weeks the entire was pretty much all gutted Little did i know this was going to turn into a 6 month venture. I started this the end of December and I gave myself till the first of June to move into.

The overall plan was to open up the floor plan and bring the house up to date with all new goodies. Laying down 1750sf of hardwood floor with the rest being tile and buidling the rock fireplace next week. Ill stop now and post some pics

The old mud room removed.
    Attached Files

Comment

Gutted the kitchen and removed the boxed in part above the cabinets. The cabinets were solid so I opted to rebuild these partly due to the budget getting blown out of the water BIG TIME. I removed all the old trim updating it with new and I raised the bar up to 42"s

I did get a new saw out if the deal to
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm liking it. Keep up the pics. Cabinets look great.

Comment

Originally posted by jbird77 View Post
          I'm liking it. Keep up the pics. Cabinets look great.
          The cabinets do look great! Don't let my wife see this! We are in the middle of a remodel ourselves.

Will be watching...

Comment

I gutted the guest bath and installed a new shower, vanity, lights and mirror. Tiling the floor and then installing a new pot
            Ended up cutting a hole in the wall to install the tub though
            Attached Files

Comment

looks great!

Comment

Installed a new sub panel and 750 feet of wiring in the attic.
                Got to cut 36 holes for recessed lights, 14 new outlets and replaced all the old plugs and light switch's.

Scraped all the popcorn off all the ceilings which wasn't fun and retextured the entire house.
                Attached Files

Comment

Framed in old master bedroom closet door and cut a hole in the bathroom wall for the closet. Their was a utility room in the garage right outside the closet so I took out the wall separating it to make one huge closet. In the process I installed a pocket door leading into the bathroom where we will be installing one huge shower n all new goodies n the next couple weeks. The pocket door was a major job!! Also added new plumbing for dual sinks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That's lookin' sharp!

Let me know when your done and I'll let you come help me on my 75 yr old home

Comment

Serious construction skills here.

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

Keep up the good work. I'll come ooh and ahh when you're done

Comment

Very nice work.

Comment

nice lots of skill involved!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X