Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It w

Comment

I have that same backhoe, and with a 24 inch bucket on it 10-20 minutes depending on soil

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
        30 mins to pick up undocumented workers.
        2 hrs trying to get them to under stand what you want.
        5 hrs to dig hole
        30 mins to take them back and drop them off at the emigration office
        Watching them bail out of the truck without getting paid,
        PRICELESS .
        ^^^Funny.

The fact that you're asking, I assume someone else is experienced, but like others have said, 30 min.

Comment

it wont take long with the hoe , you'll get the hang of it. Remember to lower you booms / outriggers and the front bucket so that all tire are elevated. If the soil is not to hard you can use the front bucket to angle in about 45 degrees . Just remember to have anybody around to steer clear when you get moving. I enlarged my small pond that way and it worked well. Where are you working at. I have a backhoe in woodsboro but we can only road it. Since we don't have a trailer.

Comment

I think you should just use a spade and shovel,that ways you appreciate that hole you dug

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grizz View Post
              I am just setting up a pit blind, no funny business!

White Falcon, can you please explain how using the front bucket would take less time? It could save me renting a backhoe.
              Don't try it with a front loader. You would have to dig a grade in the width of the hole and that would triple the work. It is also dangerous. Good way to flip a tractor.

Comment

Working...
              X