Clear All

Love me some old Dodge trucks.

Comment

Sweet truck!

Comment

Great project, following along.

Comment

Neat project!

A 4BT, well tuned would be a pretty sweet swap into that truck. Back it up with a NV4500

Comment

nice truck

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

I have an 81 Ramcharger 4x4 sitting in the barn waiting for a rebuild. It also has a 318 auto.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                  Neat project!

A 4BT, well tuned would be a pretty sweet swap into that truck. Back it up with a NV4500

Yes I agree. A buddy of mine this motor in a CJ7 and it’s bad arse.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                    Yes I agree. A buddy of mine this motor in a CJ7 and it’s bad arse.

With that said a guy down the road from had a ramcharger 4x4 lifted with a 12v in it. It’s awesome. I drool every time he drives by. He has some $$$ in that truck. It will flat get it. And sounds soooooo good.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

following !

Comment

Following.

Comment

Working...
                        X