16 Year Kills Tame Hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 Year Kills Tame Hogs

The farmer at Goat Daddy’s Farm posted a video to Facebook about what happened. Here’s more.

dummy. should be charged with trespassing and pay for the hogs hopefully.

Comment

Stupid headline to even call the kid a hunter.

Comment

Fire up the pit...

Comment

Think they should have said poachers frequent the area, not hunters.

Comment

Hopefully he has to pay a replacement cost. Silly kid.

Comment

Did YAHOO report on the school shooting in Texas yesterday?

Comment

LOL, make the kid pay whatever the market price is or should have been at the time of planned sale and move on.

As far as feeling bad about hogs dying, forgive me if I am not emotional like the farm owners. "I went to pet one and it ran away". Did the owners not see Hannibal? Those pigs were scared, they were trying to get the owners in the pen so they could get even.

Comment

It’s just yahoo trying to make hunters look bad 16 year old kid and an invisible fence just a kid making a stupid mistake

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    LOL, make the kid pay whatever the market price is or should have been at the time of planned sale and move on.

As far as feeling bad about hogs dying, forgive me if I am not emotional like the farm owners. "I went to pet one and it ran away". Did the owners not see Hannibal? Those pigs were scared, they were trying to get the owners in the pen so they could get even.
                    This guy prides himself on HOW he raises and dispatches his animals. Nothing wrong with that. Probably sells for a bit more money also.
                    Regardless, the kid was trespassing.

Comment

Have him work off the cost of the hogs by working for the owner

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X