Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slick Trick Assailant

Any one have any experience with these?

Have shot Slick Trick Fixed for years, curious about these after seeing my Dad's success with the Muzzy Hybrid.

The Assailant is a first in class hybrid-style broadhead with a massive 2 5/8" total cutting surface. The Assailant - only from SlickTrick - features the popular ViperTrick series field-proven chisel-style tip. The broadhead features 1 3/4" expandable heads and a 7/8" fixed bleeder blade.  Building on the successful

Well they look bad to the bone looking forward to some kill pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tagged

Comment

This guy likes them:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-MvrZ-XZiM"]Best New Broadheads Of 2021 [Field Test] - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I am curious about them as well/ I know the Slick Trick Magnum did a number on the Cow Elk I shot last year. The chunk it took out of her opposite front leg was amazing, and only one blade was messed up.

Comment

I have been shooting Slick Trick Magnums and Viper Tricks for a long time and have been very please with them. I like the option of just changing the blades as long as the feral is still in good shape. Might have to give these a try.

Comment

I have a buddy that shoots them and loves em

Comment

Working...
              X