[ATTACH]6138[/ATTACH]

Crap! There is but one thing to do.

Comment

I think I would shoot the black one.

Comment

000 buckshot and an open choke!

That is insane! Is that your place?

Comment

Richard are you on texasboars.com?? I ask this because a fellow posted it was his uncles place and if it isnt I am gonna cull him

Comment

that is a lot of hogs right there, i thought i had a hog problem out in Magnolia, but my problem is not so bad any more. Where is that at?

Comment

This was posted last week, y'all. But I don't think anyone really knows where it is at.

Comment

hey man is that cactus creek??? i think i hunted that same blind

Comment

That's quite a few hogs you got there. Just to let you know, I can be there with a couple days notice to help with the hog eradication. I've got a friend that can help out as well. Just volunteering our services.

Seriously, that looks like the kind of place we are wanting to hunt - is this a private lease or a day hunting operation? We'd love to get a chance to shoot some hogs like those.

Comment

Just wait a couple of more years and thats what the rest of Texas will become.

Comment

Pork Chops For Everyone!!!!

There are about as many hogs as there are trees! I know a feller who deals (buys sells trades) fully automatic weapons I can give him a call and we can take care of the situation

Comment

I don't know where this picture is from, but thankfully it's not mine.

Comment

Looks similar to the wheat field Kimberly and I sat near at Hagerman this past weekend.
                          Mix in 40 turkeys and 6 coyotes and your there!

Comment

Every 3 months 3 weeks and 3 days came a little to fast for that fella.

Comment

Love to know where that is!

Comment

Working...
                              X