This is your Brain........

Misoula Montana

This is your brain on drugs.......

Los Angeles California

ANY QUESTIONS?

***???
    Some people...

Comment

WCB that's what I was thinking. I do believe WOODY represents George Bush? Garbage man making a political statement. Hope he drove his rig right off into Marina del Rey!

Comment

I think you need to an about face and head back to the first place!

Suppose there is anyway to de-annex CA?

Trailboss

Comment

"The world is full of *******s, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets from Misoula Montana!"-A River Runs Through It

Comment

There is 1 or 2 good folk in CA. The rest can slid off the face of the earth as far as I care.

Comment

I was in Missoula just last week. While the scenery is great there are way too many tree huggers and religious fanatics for me.

Comment

They should divide the state in half at San Luis Obispo, the south keeps the new third-world nation and all the illegals, we up north keep the high-tech, farms and all our water. Any questions?

LA has turned into a third-world nation in the past 20 years.

Comment

The guy is a P.O.S

Comment

I wonder how many illegals he is hiding under that stack of clothes?

Comment

Give me Montana!

Comment

I have Texas plates driving in California(here for school) and you should see the negative looks I get. Theres alot of idiots in both states though.

Comment

That what you get when you mix fruits,nuts and flakes. That all I seen in that country

Comment

What an idiot!! Does anybody have the necessary tools to run that license plate? I would like to know what company is using that truck or trailer. It may be private owned.

Comment

Lived there for longer than I cared to! That just makes me sick!
                              Jeff Young

Comment

Working...
                              X