Temple Area Favor - Feather Fletching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temple Area Favor - Feather Fletching

Does anyone in or around Temple either do feather arrow fletching (I'd pay), or have a fletching jig I could borrow to do a dozen arrows? I got some that have the plastic AAE Trad vanes, but I'd rather have feathers and want to do a wrap or crest.

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
    Does anyone in or around Temple either do feather arrow fletching (I'd pay), or have a fletching jig I could borrow to do a dozen arrows? I got some that have the plastic AAE Trad vanes, but I'd rather have feathers and want to do a wrap or crest.
    Just get you something like this and it will work fine. You can even order clamps just like for an expensive jig. Then you'll always have it to use.
    I bought one at Academy but online you can get them in several places including Amazon. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211003-064157_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	24664844

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

What helical and shaft diameter Bowvista?

Im in Georgetown and could loan you a fletcher. You dont want me fletching your gear…Im messy and mine always end up FUGLY.

Ive got a couple Arizona EZ fletches in left, straight and maybe right. Theyll accomodate about down to 5/16 shaft diameter. Any skinnier and Ive no tools to accomodate those shafts.

You could probably take your components to Nocked and Loaded or Double G in Georgetown and theyd do it…for money…likely regardless of shaft diameter too.

PM me if your interested.
      Last edited by Briar Friar; 10-03-2021, 08:11 AM. Reason: 5/16Not9/16Spake

Comment

I can fletch and do your wraps, I’m from Temple

Comment

Hey huntergarrett0, shot you a few PM's!

Comment

Hey huntergarrett0, shot you a few PM's!
            Yessir sorry I can’t PM for some reason to due with post restrictions or something. I’m currently in college station and hoping I’ll be coming through temple tomorrow afternoon. PM me your number and I’ll call you

Comment

Working...
            X