Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
    DLPX DD. UNDER 7 MILLION OUTSTANDING SHARES. Not sure what to make of this but its interesting. All this is according to the attorney letter they just posted. 4th paragraph of 2nd page is very interesting.

CEOs are Rod Peterson and Pat Brennan with this company below.
    Platinum Group offers a confidential place for small, mid-sized and family business owners to share their dreams, challenges and struggles. We understand the stress and uncertainty of many business owners, which make it difficult to move while hesitant. First, we listen; then we thoughtfully and strategically respond with a focus on the outcomes that will move your company forward. Our core values and mission (Meaningful […]

What really catches my eye is the board of directors are Nick Swenson and Brian Ochocki. The chairman/ceo and cfo of this nasdaq company.
    AIR T, INC. (NASDAQ: AIRT) is an industrious American holding company with a portfolio of powerful companies and a history of generating cash.

I grabbed this as a lotto and maybe something big is taking place behind the scenes.

Just now seen delarge is talking about this one. Not sure what will happen tomm. Was hoping to get yall this before any **** pumpers.
    Thanks brother, was going to jump in at the end of the day but didn't, will be watching tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
      Thanks brother, was going to jump in at the end of the day but didn't, will be watching tomorrow.
      You bet. Still doing some DD. Not sure whats going on with this company. Everything is pretty confusing. I did find where dlpx is a holding company of AIRT. But all of the people listed on the dlpx webpage dont match anyone from the recent attorney letter. Maybe their getting this ready for some kind of merger. I honestly dont know yet. Best share structure I have ever seen in the OTC though.

Comment

TGHI. Thought yall might like to see this as well. A penny stock acquired Red Bull Air Racing a few days ago and expecting 60 mill in revs in 2022.

Check this out. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfjEMhNfnsM"]The Air Race - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

TGHI. Thought yall might like to see this as well. A penny stock acquired Red Bull Air Racing a few days ago and expecting 60 mill in revs in 2022.

Check this out. The Air Race - YouTube
          Interesting. Might pick some of that up and hold for a year.

Comment

Rutn - Thanks fo sharing, not easy digging this out.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
              Rutn - Thanks fo sharing, not easy digging this out.

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yall welcome. Sure wish I was still in CYBL

Comment

CYBL has been a good one. Dropping again today though.

Comment

Anyone watching AAPT? Just annouced a big acquisition ~$200MM USD

Ac

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                      CYBL has been a good one. Dropping again today though.
                      Big news coming later today. I just grabbed a small chunk and .05 and expect a big finish today.

ac

Comment

Pretty rough day out there for most. This is when you add not sell.

Comment

Pretty rough day out there for most. This is when you add not sell.
                          ..buying....think I'll finally enter ILUS at these #'s

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                            ..buying....think I'll finally enter ILUS at these #'s
                            I think that could pay off for you.

Comment

Hoping for a better day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                                Hoping for a better day.
                                Likewise. All markets took a beating to close Sep. Ouch!

ac

Comment

Working...
                                X