Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
    Yea you got in at a good price.
    Really thinking about jumping back in now. Just cant make my mind up.

Comment

Took a nice cut out on CYBL today...all cake! Have a small position left to see if it really has legs to run up past a dime or more...

ac

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
        Really thinking about jumping back in now. Just cant make my mind up.

I literally bought GTOR at the top yesterday morning and ended up selling at bottom in afternoon lol. That takes skill...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
          I literally bought GTOR at the top yesterday morning and ended up selling at bottom in afternoon lol. That takes skill...

Yea, I would be a stock market genius if that's how it work. LOL

Comment

Ive done that as well. I didnt jump back in but will if it hits .05-.06 area.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
              CYBL giving me sellers remorse this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              yea I got out just above 0.02, but I would of never let it ride to 0.06. I would of jump ship way before that.

Comment

Is AXTG doomed? I don't wanna hold it to the bottom

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post

ac
                  Yea I dumped the other day for a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post

ac
                    For now it looks like it. Sorry about that one. Really fooled me.

Comment

AC I was pouring concrete yesterday and didn’t remember to offload mngg like you said. Not a good day here

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
                        AC I was pouring concrete yesterday and didn’t remember to offload mngg like you said. Not a good day here

Your fine. DO NOT sell now. All 10Ks were uploaded yesterday. They will be pink soon. Youve been this patient so just wait a little longer. If pink hits, Its gonna fly.

Comment

Yall look into DLPX. I grabbed some at the days highs. I found some crazy DD that Ill spill later on when I get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                            Yall look into DLPX. I grabbed some at the days highs. I found some crazy DD that Ill spill later on when I get a chance.

How are you feeling on Riii, TGHi, XTRM?

Comment

How are you feeling on Riii, TGHi, XTRM?

I really like the first 2. Esp for a longer hold. XTRM is a bottom play and Ill be out when it gets back up to the penny area.

Comment

DLPX DD. UNDER 7 MILLION OUTSTANDING SHARES. Not sure what to make of this but its interesting. All this is according to the attorney letter they just posted. 4th paragraph of 2nd page is very interesting.

CEOs are Rod Peterson and Pat Brennan with this company below.
                                Platinum Group offers a confidential place for small, mid-sized and family business owners to share their dreams, challenges and struggles. We understand the stress and uncertainty of many business owners, which make it difficult to move while hesitant. First, we listen; then we thoughtfully and strategically respond with a focus on the outcomes that will move your company forward. Our core values and mission (Meaningful […]

What really catches my eye is the board of directors are Nick Swenson and Brian Ochocki. The chairman/ceo and cfo of this nasdaq company.
                                AIR T, INC. (NASDAQ: AIRT) is an industrious American holding company with a portfolio of powerful companies and a history of generating cash.

I grabbed this as a lotto and maybe something big is taking place behind the scenes.

Just now seen delarge is talking about this one. Not sure what will happen tomm. Was hoping to get yall this before any **** pumpers.
                                Last edited by RutnBuk; 09-28-2021, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X