Monoclonal antibody infusion closed down. 9.15.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
    I don't think it has anything to do with vaccinations. On the table is a 3.5 trillion dollar spending bill that has no R support and is lacking full D support. If the price is driven up and the government is the sole supplier, what's another 3 billion thrown into the bill to purchase is from big pharma. What a win, Joe gets credit for the 'miracle' drug that will save all Americans and we 'get back to normal'. Big pharma gets their payday on grossly inflated pricing thereby the policticians will get theirs (BOTH SIDES!). And here's the kicker, if you don't support the bill (which is going to also have immigration, voting, and all their little projects that will help ensure D control for years to come) you will be killing Americans. The entire bill of 3.5 Trillion dollars will be argued around buying and supplying cloned antibodies, you're either for it or you're for killing Americans, moral high ground.
    Yep going to probably add DC and Puerto Rico as states and increase supreme court while they are at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776
      Why don’t we just wack Biden already and get it over with
      He is just the white on top of the chicken s*** that is causing this. He’s a f’n puppet.

Comment

go to the 23:10 mark and watch what fauci says in May 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776
          Why don’t we just wack Biden already and get it over with
          I'm sure you just mean wack him with a newspaper...right?

***"People" are always watching and monitoring the interwebs!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            I'm sure you just mean wack him with a newspaper...right?

***"People" are always watching and monitoring the interwebs!!
            Those with Facebook and Twitter should be EXTRA careful what they say these days.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
              I bet some brother-in-law of some senator on a certain committee is a higher-up at regeneron. And they are both about to get paid while people die.

I want everyone to get vaccinated because I personally believe the data that shows how much the vaccine helps. But I don’t think the government should be pulling all these strings to force people to do what they don’t want to. It’s insanity.
              What data ?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                Them demakrauts just keep pushing.
                They just stole an effing presidential election and no one did a **** thing. The whole Boston tea party, revolt, civil war talk is a bunch of historical BS threats. No one on the right is going to do crap. They have no fear of "pushing" anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  Wow, I just read where the government bought the doses for $2100 each from regeneron. Yesterday, I paid $150. How much do you want to bet that not only are you going to pay thousands of dollars more per dose but that only people who got the vax, can get the infusion.

Our government is out of control.
                  You think.

Comment

My wife is scheduled for the infusion tomorrow morning. I guess we’ll see how that goes.

Comment

keep us posted...

Comment

They will start to mix the vaccine with the infusion. Want the life saving drug - take the vaccine with it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                          They will start to mix the vaccine with the infusion. Want the life saving drug - take the vaccine with it!!
                          I've had that exact same thought.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

<

Comment

I just had it and didn’t notice any difference in recovery. Craziness though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                They just stole an effing presidential election and no one did a **** thing. The whole Boston tea party, revolt, civil war talk is a bunch of historical BS threats. No one on the right is going to do crap. They have no fear of "pushing" anyone.

And I believe this is the straw! I have had the virus and treatment and can testify it works 100%.

I have not been concerned or worried with the mandates based on work and travel.

This actually scares me. I am not the type of person to be scared. I promise you that if and when anyone / family cannot get treatment and dies I will become the resistance. This has awoken a since of patriotism like nothing else. I have called 3 of my friends that have had the treatment and they feel the exact same way. The silent majority should scare everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X