No announcement yet.

It seems like my world is crashing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it, that's a lot. Prayer sent^ just now.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, Kevin. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Condolences, Kevin.

Death is natural and frequent. As you age, you will experience more of it among your family and loved ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Condolences, Kevin.

Death is natural and frequent. As you age, you will experience more of it among your family and loved ones.
          So true Randy.
          Many old friends, most of whom I haven’t seen in a long time, attended my sister’s service yesterday. It was great to see them of course except for the reason for our reunion. I too, reflected how it’s life’s plan that if we live long enough that many more of these reunions are unfortunately in our future.

Hug, kiss and tell the people in your life NOW how much you love them. Our tomorrows are numbered….it’s a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Sorry for your loss Kevin. Prayers for the family.

Life sucks sometimes. My 61 yo sister passed last week...service was today.
            Sorry to both the Joel & Kevin households...God bless.

<><

Comment

I’m sorry Kevin. Stay strong and keep plowing. If you look back, your rows will be crooked.

Comment

So sorry Kevin, prayers sent for y’all

Comment

Sorry to hear that Kevin. Prayers up for comfort in your time of loss. God Bless you all!

Comment

Sorry to hear that news. My condolences to you and your family.

May God welcome her Home in His loving arms.

Comment

Our oldest dog, Riley, had been having some gall stone issues. We had to take him to the vet, to be put down, on our way to the hospital Saturday to see Kathleen.

Tina's grannie is at home, but she's not doing too well.

I went to see my grannie, at the nursing home on Sunday. She had another bout with delirium on Saturday, so she was sedated. She didn't know I was there. She looked absolutely horrible. She's so emaciated that you can see her pulse in her neck.

I know there are a couple people on here that knew Kathleen.
                      Visitation is from 4-6pm on Friday, at Kubena's Funeral home in Hallettsville.
                      Rosary at 7pm on Friday, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Hallettsville.
                      Funeral at 10am Saturday, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Hallettsville.
                      Burial following at St. Mary's Cemetery.

Comment

Praying for you and the family this morning...

Comment

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Comment

Praying for y’all Kevin. Keep looking up

Comment

Prayers up for you sir, I know your pain I am dealing with two elderly mom's in my family, it's not easy when they are not them selves. I pray for patients, understanding, & comfort to come you way.... God Bless you sir

Comment

Kevin, my heart aches for you brother. You gotta stay strong for Tina and Konnor and the rest of the family... I will pray God's Grace over you in this time of trouble. I rejoice in the homecoming for Kathleen! She is eternally healed and restored only better!

Lord grant our brother Kevin and his family peace during these trying times. Show them that it is Your Grace that sustains them. I pray for strength and focus for Kevin and Tina now as they lead their families through this time. Give them room Lord for mourning, but show them the Glory that is in Your Son Jesus as He provides our pathway to You Father. At the appropriate time, Father, make the healing complete and restore their joy that they may receive just for the asking of You Lord, In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X