This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Boy you have done went and lost yo mind. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hows that?

Comment

Geaux Cajuns

Coach Billy Napier has built a solid foundation of leaders, and this team has lots of confidence coming off a 10-1 season last year. ULL has claimed 3 consecutive SunBelt West division titles. QB Levi Lewis is a 5th Yr Sr who is 24-4 as a starter. Every member of the WR/TE rotation is back. The 5 OL starters have a combined 107 starts and 7,200 snaps among them. Louisiana's current running game is unproven since they lost 2 starting Senior RB's to the NFL. The Cajuns picked up former Texas A&M RB Jacob Kibodi through the transfer portal. At one time, Kibodi looked to be the top RB at A&M until Isaiah Spiller (then a true FR) proved that he was THE MAN. Kibodi returns home and should see significant playing time for the Cajuns.

On defense, ULL picked up 2 transfers from Georgia (DL) and Missouri (LB) respectively. In the secondary, Louisiana ranked 2nd Nationally (2020) in pass efficiency, and held 7 of 11 opponents below 200 passing yards. Obviously the game @ Texas will be won in the trenches. I expect it to be competitive through 3Q's with the ULL D seeing a heavy dose of Bijan. Cajuns definitely have a punchers chance. Louisiana can win the game by forcing turnovers and solid special teams play. That's how they beat Iowa State in last years opener.

I'm optimistic for CFB, but have fears the Wutan Flu is gonna result in limited seating capacity should outbreaks occur. We live in a whole different world these days that's often dictated by leaders trying to be PC. Most CFB teams have 99-100% vaccinations amongst the players and coaches. I don't see any games being cancelled. My opinion: LET THEM PLAY with !!!!
      Last edited by Cajun Blake; 08-30-2021, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        https://ftw.usatoday.com/?p=1080300

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        That is awesome!

Comment

Vegas has my Cowboys at 8 wins which is probably about right. If Spencer Sanders has finally matured at QB and his on-field decision making starts to match his talent, we could surprise some people. Who knows, maybe we can give Texas or OU a loss on their way out the Big 12 door!

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 1

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            Geaux Cajuns

Coach Billy Napier has built a solid foundation of leaders, and this team has lots of confidence coming off a 10-1 season last year. ULL has claimed 3 consecutive SunBelt West division titles. QB Levi Lewis is a 5th Yr Sr who is 24-4 as a starter. Every member of the WR/TE rotation is back. The 5 OL starters have a combined 107 starts and 7,200 snaps among them. Louisiana's current running game is unproven since they lost 2 starting Senior RB's to the NFL. The Cajuns picked up former Texas A&M RB Jacob Kibodi through the transfer portal. At one time, Kibodi looked to be the top RB at A&M until Isaiah Spiller (then a true FR) proved that he was THE MAN. Kibodi returns home and should see significant playing time for the Cajuns.

On defense, ULL picked up 2 transfers from Georgia (DL) and Missouri (LB) respectively. In the secondary, Louisiana ranked 2nd Nationally (2020) in pass efficiency, and held 7 of 11 opponents below 200 passing yards. Obviously the game @ Texas will be won in the trenches. I expect it to be competitive through 3Q's with the ULL D seeing a heavy dose of Bijan. Cajuns definitely have a punchers chance. Louisiana can win the game by forcing turnovers and solid special teams play. That's how they beat Iowa State in last years opener.

I'm optimistic for CFB, but have fears the Wutan Flu is gonna result in limited seating capacity should outbreaks occur. We live in a whole different world these days that's often dictated by leaders trying to be PC. Most CFB teams have 99-100% vaccinations amongst the players and coaches. I don't see any games being cancelled. My opinion: LET THEM PLAY with !!!!

Kibodi will do well for y’all.

Last edited by Bullseye07; 08-30-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
              Kibodi will do well fo me y’all.

He is a good strong runner no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Hows that?
                Texas v Arkansas in Fayetteville and you're gonna be bird hunting. Those birds will be there Friday and Sunday. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Texas v Arkansas in Fayetteville and you're gonna be bird hunting. Those birds will be there Friday and Sunday. [emoji6]

Yeah but I won't be there....Its in the Panhandle this time every year. We leave Sunday after the fishing event. Hunting Friday and Sat afternoons. Fishing events Sat and Sunday early....

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    F-250's for everyone?
                    Loaded with pot and Guns 😂😜

Comment

I was in Vegas last week.
                      I took Aggies -29 over Kent state
                      Oklahoma -26 over Tulane
                      Baylor -13 over SWT

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                        Loaded with pot and Guns [emoji23][emoji12]

SEC Ready!

Comment

LSU had to relocate to Houston by bus one week before their opener with UCLA. That causes a bit of concern.

Comment

Yes sir I’m ready to see the Ags play some football. I hope the O-line is sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              LSU had to relocate to Houston by bus one week before their opener with UCLA. That causes a bit of concern.
                              If I were Coach O, I would have every top recruit in Houston come to practice. I am not sure that is allowed???

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                If I were Coach O, I would have every top recruit in Houston come to practice. I am not sure that is allowed???

Why? They don’t have facilities, campus, etc they can show off. All you’re showcasing is a program in scramble mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X