Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cautiously Optimistic. Hoping the Strong and Herman Hangover is gone and Sark can start turning things around with his seemingly improved coaching staff. Looking for a big dose of Bijan Robinsonin game one. I for one am also excited about having a more accurate QB throwing the football. Hopefully, he has all the other attributes needed to make the leap as well. Gonna be some growing pains from a RS freshman, but might as well get them over with. No dove plans for the LA game since I'll be hunting this Wednesday/opening day. I'll be tuned in to the new 75" big screen hoping for good things from my Horns.

And yes...before it is asked by Brock from his mom's basement, I will be dove hunting the night of the Arkie/Horn game. I'll catch the second half if I can.

Hook 'em Horns!! LFG!!

Last edited by Smart; 08-30-2021, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I'm ready for some College football! Hoping the Longhorns have a great year, but worried about the first 2 games. The Louisiana team is good, and they always have trouble with Arkansas. If they can win the first 2 games and get some experience, and get some momentum going, then I think Oklahoma will be the only team beating them. Hook-Em!

Comment

One of my all-time favorite weekends of the year. Blast some dove in the morning. Fellowship and watch games all afternoon. Blast some dove in the evening. Watch games all night. Enjoy some great food, fellowship, and beverages. Cannot wait!

I’m excited about the season for my Ags. I have high hopes of CFP and a Natty. Love what Jimbo has done with the program and the recruiting. I’m eager to see how our retooled line and King perform even against a lesser opponent like Kent State.

Schedule works out great for us. Bama early and at home gives us a good chance. Those bayou cats always scare me at the end of the season though. We are set up for a tremendous run as long as the question marks we have come out with positive answers.

Ags have let me down and broke my heart before though, so I always have some trepidation, lol.

I think OU is poised for a great season and I’m hoping that Sark rights the ship in Texas. (Unlike some, I prefer tu and my Ags to be great at the same time. Makes the rivalry better and the games mean more, especially with us getting to play each other again soon.) I’ll be watching those two programs closely. Lot of new QB blood at the elite schools. (OSU, Bama, Clemson) It’ll be a good season seeing who shakes out at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hook Em

Comment

I like everything about this tweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

I like everything about this tweet!
              F-250's for everyone?

Comment

My daughter got in line this morning to pull tickets for the first home game of her Senior year at A&M. I'm most excited for her and pray that we get through the season without any COVID nuttiness. I think the Ags are in a great spot and I expect a strong showing this year!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  F-250's for everyone?

Definitely

Comment

Speaking of covid nuttiness....my son's school, Bracken Christian, just shut the doors for 10 days.

Comment

Beat Duquesne!!

3rd year for Duggan to start. Hoping it all finally comes together for him.
                      Last edited by eradicator; 08-30-2021, 09:40 AM.

Comment

I like the Ags versus Kent State. My prediction is 52-10 in favor of the Farmers!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          I like the Ags versus Kent State. My prediction is 52-10 in favor of the Farmers!

Line is -29.5. I expect nothing less than this kind of result.

Comment

I'm expecting Texas to be better than advertised. The talent is there. The coaching can't be worse. Let's go.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Cautiously Optimistic. Hoping the Strong and Herman Hangover is gone and Sark can start turning things around with his seemingly improved coaching staff. Looking for a big dose of Bijan Robinsonin game one. I for one am also excited about having a more accurate QB throwing the football. Hopefully, he has all the other attributes needed to make the leap as well. Gonna be some growing pains from a RS freshman, but might as well get them over with. No dove plans for the LA game since I'll be hunting this Wednesday/opening day. I'll be tuned in to the new 75" big screen hoping for good things from my Horns.

And yes...before it is asked by Brock from his mom's basement, I will be dove hunting the night of the Arkie/Horn game. I'll catch the second half if I can.

Hook 'em Horns!! LFG!!

Boy you have done went and lost yo mind. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

You’re not the only one who hasn’t heard of Bishop Sycamore’s football program.

[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X