Dog food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SM69 View Post
    We've got our Vizsla on a raw diet as well. We order monthly from Texas Tripe. Pretty much keep her on the 80/10/10 prey model. Loves the rabbit/tripe blend and the venison blend. As said above the coat is amazing and you don't have to worry about their teeth. They also digest a lot more of it so much less poop to scoop. Does require a little more time and effort for the prep than just feeding a kibble. Did the research as well and the health benefits sold me.
    That’s exactly where I get mine from!

Comment

SportMix Premium

Wow I’m surprised I haven’t seen SportMix Premium Energy Plus on here yet, it’s what I feed my half Aussie half GSP and she loves it. Also helps I get a 50lb bag for 22-24 bucks from my local feed store. I believe they sell 40lb bags at TSC for $26 and have seen feed stores selling it for as much as $36/50lb bag.
      Attached Files

Comment

Royal Canin Golden Retriever Puppy formula for our 9 month old boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          This can turn worse than the Toyota vs Chevrolet threads. Does anyone else's dog like to eat poop for a treat every now and then? Just mine? Lol
          Lmaoooooo!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Our lab did this too. He actually got to were he would not eat all his food or would not eat when it was time to eat. After several Vet trips, we changed his food and it made all the difference in the world. He was on Purina Pro since he was born.
            Mine too. It’s all she had ever had but I’ve never seen her itch and scratch so much. And the other one was licking her paws so bad. All that is mostly gone since the switch.

Comment

Yall keep thinking that the "cheap" food is just as good. It's not. We see it weekly with dogs that have everything from skin issues, messed up GI tracts, vomiting and diarrhea. We sell and give our own dogs Science Diet because it is better. You can also get very specialized diets for allergies, age, etc....

Comment

^uh oh don’t get cal rob burnt again remember he has 9 animals!!

Comment

Pro Plan Focus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used Diamond from TSC for my female BL, and a ringer or shoveler breast(when times got hard!)

She lived to like 13 and hunted to entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                      When he's eating it well, I feed Muenster Large Breed. It's great for his coat and weight. When he's not eating it well, I have to add some eggs to it to get him to eat, which has been very recent. I've tried PPP Sport 30/20 and it made his skin flaky. I may try Victor.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                      Trying Victor Performance. So far so good for both my labs, even the picky one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I use Blue Buffalo grain free and add chicken. Also add scrap deer meat during season. Deer ribs, bones and wild pork bones for treats.

Comment

Victor red bag

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                            ^cheap food is trash . Quality food for quality dogs

I’ve had to switch a few times cause my lab bloats . Gone from PPP sport to focus now on 4heqlth sensitive and still irregular bloating . Any experienced the same?
                            Place the food bowl up as high as you can. It limits the dogs ability to take in air. It works.

Comment

I feed 4 Health to my heelers.

Comment

Used science diet for the last 10 years, and the senior version the last two. Then about a month ago, he refused to eat it--right in the middle of a bag. Even putting a bit of wet food on it--no go.

So, now mommy cooks for him--chicken/tuna (?), turkey, with lots of rice, carrots, peas, green beans, etc. Gobbles it down and so far his weight is stable. Not drinking nearly as much water, but we make his food watery and the only thing left in the bowl when he is done is the smell.

Comment

Working...
                                X