No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question.. From my research you can not buy Ripple with USD, you have to have Bitcoin, or one of the other top 3 coins. What happens when you buy Ripple with Bitcoin and Bitcoin tanks. When you sell Ripple back to Bitcoin, then try to transfer bitcoin back to USD and its worthless? I'm I thinking of this wrong?

Comment

If u sell $100 dollars worth of xrp to buy $100 worth of BTC you still have $100 worth of a cryptocurrency.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
        Showing 50% fee on Binance to purchase XRP????? Is this correct???

I think you are seeing that it’s half off, not 50%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post

There are two boxes. One for Buy...one for Sell. The 10% fee is crossed out and it shows to be 50%. I'm not selling and I do not even know if I have done this purchase correctly on Binance anyways. LOL. It shows I have XRP purchased but who knows. I only put in 250 bucks and it shows I have 124 coins. I would probably have to sit down with someone and walk through it. I went to You Tube also. I sure like my regular stocks, 401K, and IRA's. I think I will have more confidence once I can zip through all of this stuff.

Comment

There are two boxes. One for Buy...one for Sell. The 10% fee is crossed out and it shows to be 50%. I'm not selling and I do not even know if I have done this purchase correctly on Binance anyways. LOL. It shows I have XRP purchased but who knows. I only put in 250 bucks and it shows I have 124 coins. I would probably have to sit down with someone and walk through it. I went to You Tube also. I sure like my regular stocks, 401K, and IRA's. I think I will have more confidence once I can zip through all of this stuff.
            Its not 10% or 50%...Its .05%

Comment

Showing 50% fee on Binance to purchase XRP????? Is this correct???
              Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
              Where are you seeing 50% fee..
              Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
              Its not 10% or 50%...Its .05%

I think summa y'all need to put the egg nog down

Comment

Did someone say egg nog?

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by NewTexian View Post
                  Question.. From my research you can not buy Ripple with USD, you have to have Bitcoin, or one of the other top 3 coins. What happens when you buy Ripple with Bitcoin and Bitcoin tanks. When you sell Ripple back to Bitcoin, then try to transfer bitcoin back to USD and its worthless? I'm I thinking of this wrong?
                  Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  If u sell $100 dollars worth of xrp to buy $100 worth of BTC you still have $100 worth of a cryptocurrency.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you spend $100 buying bitcoin
                  Then buy ripple with that $100 of bitcoin
                  You will have how many ever coins of Ripple that conversion afforded you.

If bitcoin (and Ethereum and litecoin) all tumble and go to $0.0001 but ripple stays the same then you will have the same number of ripple coins you converted into.

If btc, ltc, and eth all get wiped off the face of the earth you will be stuck holding xrp because no exchange will convert that back to usd for you.

Liquidity then becomes your issue

Comment

Keep it sell my icx and buy something else? It hasn’t done anything in 3 days.

Comment

Trx is on the rise right now

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

In Yo Grill if you see this do you think you'd have time tomorrow for a quick refresher on a couple of things? I know it's New Year's day so if not no worries.

Comment

Does anyone know how to convert the decimals to a dollar amount on Binance if you're wanting to, say, set XRP to sell at a certain price point? If I want to sell I want to make sure it sells at the price point I want it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Does anyone know how to convert the decimals to a dollar amount on Binance if you're wanting to, say, set XRP to sell at a certain price point? If I want to sell I want to make sure it sells at the price point I want it to.
                            Pretty much what I do is take the current bitcoin price and multiply it by the price of the alt coin.

I.E.
                            Cardano - .00005177 * $13633.40 = 0.7058

Comment

sometimes its easier to figure these things out by doing...reading about the process will only take you so far...just take the plunge and learn it as you go

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                                sometimes its easier to figure these things out by doing...reading about the process will only take you so far...just take the plunge and learn it as you go
                                That's true. Like I said I just hate to try and sell it for, say, $2.50, and wind up selling for $2.35 or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X