Kerrville Stays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerrville Stays

Last minute, but... can anyone recommend a decent place to stay in Kerrville for the weekend? Two of us will be heading up this weekend for a spur the moment doe hunt. Airbnb, hotel, etc. would work.

Also, where is a good place around there to grab dinner on a Saturday evening? Nothing fancy, a burger or some good Mexican food would do.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I’ve always enjoyed staying at the YO Ranch hotel and eating at Mamacitas

Comment

Anywhere you can get a room will suffice to lay your head down if your real cheap the KOA has a couple of very basic cabins you can rent but they don’t have running water or bathrooms you have to go across the parking lot for that.

For dinner do yourself a favor and go to El Jimador for Mexican food and it you need to buy lunch one day grab a burger from Brown’s

Comment

Is the purple sage still around?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 11-09-2021, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Mama it’s is pretty good Mexican food.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mamacitas seems to be where it’s at, thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

El Bracero de Jalisco is pretty good food just up the road from Mamacitas. Always ate there when were in Kerrville hunting.

Comment

I like the YO as well. Stayed there in January and the price was better than I expected. If nothing else, go in the lobby to see the mounts.

Comment

I just never could find the YO get a room website......Seems like their internet presence or my ability is weak.

I've stayed at the Best Western I think there a few times. I liked the Courtyard parking lot so I could keep an eye on my Truck. It might be hard to find a room there right now....

Comment

Trust me mamacitas is not what it once was. There are plenty of WAY better options for Mexican food in Kerrville

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                      Trust me mamacitas is not what it once was. There are plenty of WAY better options for Mexican food in Kerrville
                      Agreed. This guy is obviously a local.

Comment

Several hotels on Sydney Baker

Comment

Mamacitas is trash. I’ve been hunting in Kerrville for over 30 years. It is not good anymore. Francisco’s is the best. YO ranch is great hotel.

Comment

We have camped a lot at the Jellystone in Kerrville. We are always in our RV but they have very nice cabins for rent.

Comment

Bella Sera has some excellent Italian food

Comment

Working...
                              X