Bucees EZ Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucees EZ Feeder

I know there was a thread on here a while back saying they have gone up. The thread also said everything had gone up. So 2 questions. Given everything is more expensive are they still a good deal or is there a better deal out there for a stand and fill? If they are still the best deal, does anybody know if they are in stock? My order of preference would be Bastrop, Temple and then New Braunfels. Thanks.

I think they are still a good deal for $480.00. I don't know about them being in stock. I'd call the store.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      I think they are still a good deal for $480.00. I don't know about them being in stock. I'd call the store.
      You can't call the store, that's why there are so many Buccee corn price threads.
      Last edited by dgilbert; 09-16-2021, 06:00 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Baytown store had about 12 of them in stock yesterday.

Comment

Yes they are still the best deal for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
            You can't call the store, that's why there are so many Buccee corn price threads.
            Makes sense.

OP, the buccee's I have been to in the last few months have all had them available.

Comment

Good feeders at the price point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks for the input. If anybody sees some at the stores listed please reply.

Comment

Temple bucees has a lot sitting outside.

Comment

Bought two last week in Melissa. $1,037
                    Out the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I bought one a few years ago.
                      I hope they have done something to protect the wiring.
                      I had to put a piece of 1/2" garden hose around it.
                      The corn hitting the wire ,shorted out after it chewed the insulation off!

Comment

ttt for the morning crowd. Really I'm trying to find out if there are any in stock in Bastrop, Temple or NB in that order. Thanks.

Comment

No help in that area but for anyone needing one in the Wharton area, they had a load of them against the left side of the building when I drove past there yesterday. Bump for the OP.

Originally posted by ArrowHead View Post
                          I bought one a few years ago.
                          I hope they have done something to protect the wiring.
                          I had to put a piece of 1/2" garden hose around it.
                          The corn hitting the wire ,shorted out after it chewed the insulation off!
                          The newer 400 lb versions come with a metal guard. I don't see where that part is available for purchase on their website but if the 600 lb version doesn't come with on, you may be able to contact them and have some sent or purchase them. I know you shouldn't have to do that but, well.

Shouldn't be very difficult to retrofit as long as the feeder is empty.

Comment

Wharton bucees had a few on Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                              No help in that area but for anyone needing one in the Wharton area, they had a load of them against the left side of the building when I drove past there yesterday. Bump for the OP.

The newer 400 lb versions come with a metal guard. I don't see where that part is available for purchase on their website but if the 600 lb version doesn't come with on, you may be able to contact them and have some sent or purchase them. I know you shouldn't have to do that but, well.

Shouldn't be very difficult to retrofit as long as the feeder is empty.
                              You shouldn't have to do it but there are a couple of threads on here with solutions/upgrades for the wiring, coon prevention and stability of the feeder. I did all mods to the first 2 I bought and haven't had any issues. I would have to search again to find the threads but the mods are pretty easy and take less than 30 min. For a couple of hundred bucks cheaper feeder I'm willing to do that before setting it out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X