Stolen catalytic converters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen catalytic converters

I already posted this in bass fishing thread, but two catalytic converters were stolen yesterday at old school boat ramp on Aquilla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They getting bolder by the day.

Comment

Sounds like a good spot for a bait car.

Last few times I been there, several meth heads cruising around on a golf cart.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
        Sounds like a good spot for a bait car.

Last few times I been there, several meth heads cruising around on a golf cart.

I’ve always worried about it, because it’s so secluded.

Comment

Do you know what type of vehicle they were stolen from? I keep waiting to read a post about a couple of meth monkeys getting shot doing this.

Comment

Not sure what model trucks, my buddy was fishing yesterday out there and was told about it. Just thought I would spread the word for those that fish out that way.

Comment

I saw a video where South Carolina has made it illegal to poses a cat unless you can prove ownership. The scrappers are required to get an id with thumbprint and have a real place of business. Sounds like something Texas could adopt.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
                I saw a video where South Carolina has made it illegal to poses a cat unless you can prove ownership. The scrappers are required to get an id with thumbprint and have a real place of business. Sounds like something Texas could adopt.
                I wish they would do something like that here. It happens way to often!

Comment

Dang was thinking of heading there in the am, now i'm skeered!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    Dang was thinking of heading there in the am, now i'm skeered!

Should be more activity at boat ramp on weekends to keep em away hopefully. But yeah it’s got me skeered also.

Comment

I had to read that about three times....

A video posing as a cat?

Comment

Kruppa, do you know, or can you find out, was it at the boat ramp parking, or the remote parking up the hill ?

Comment

The heard I35 Gang uses the jaws of life and are in and out super quick.

My Brother bought a new Tundra...bought the protector plate from that guy in DFW... installed protector plate himself and got a welder to tack weld the bolts.

Good push MrKruppa

Comment

What???

Comment

Mine were stolen off my 2017 Tundra right in front of our business location at 6:30 in the morning. Took them 3 minutes to do it.

What really sucks about this whole situation is there is a 60 day back order waiting to get them in. So I'm stuck waiting till July for my parts. I am having the protector plate installed as well.

$5600 to replace the cats.

Comment

Working...
                              X