Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBOT & Hill Country Shootout THANK YOU tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is "Thank You"

Comment

I haven't been able to attend for the past couple years......but not because I didn't want to. I know many of the people involved in making these shoots happen and they do work very hard and with very little thanks for their efforts. My hat is off to everyone who has a hand in promoting this sport we all love so dearly.

Comment

I THOUROUGHLY Enjoyed my first trip this year to the Hill Country shoot. One of the most beautiful places I've been blessed enough to shoot at! Thanks to all who had a hand in it!

Comment

great place, great folks, they can't be thanked enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Texas5o View Post
            I haven't been able to attend for the past couple years......but not because I didn't want to. I know many of the people involved in making these shoots happen and they do work very hard and with very little thanks for their efforts. My hat is off to everyone who has a hand in promoting this sport we all love so dearly.
            missed you Steve our trad troubadour.

Thanks to everyone who puts on one of my favorite weekends of the year.

Comment

Hill Country Shootout is the gold standard for 3D shoots in TX. Anyone who puts on 3D shoots should always have in the back of their mind: "How do they do it in Vanderpool, then try to copy them!"

Thanks to all the people who worked so hard putting it all together. Had a great time as usual.

Comment

Best course set up I've seen in awhile. Something for everyone. Easy enough for beginners and novices yet challenging for the great shooters. Well done and Thanks for your efforts!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X