No announcement yet.

Favorite Hunting Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mini Blaster. I can call everything from bobcat to an elk.
    Adios,
    Gary

Comment

Favorite? Wool clothing. Hides my smell very well after 5 days chasing elk. Absolutely blows my mind what magical power wool has that other fibers don't.

Most frequently with most confidence? GoHunt.

Comment

Thermacell, onX Hunt app, rangefinder

Comment

Havalon

BOG DeathGrip

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
            Coors yellow belly. :-)

This!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pea gravel

Comment

Cuddelink system. I can't tell you how well this system has helped my hone in on deer that needed to be harvested. It has saved me from a bunch of unproductive hunts in a year where we had to take a lot of deer.

Comment

Hunting west - My Swaroski Binoculars
                  Hunting here in Texas - My Ozonics

Both have proven in game changer in improving my hunts
                  Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

It's a toss up between cellular cameras, or thermocell.

Comment

Thermocell definitely. I really like my Havolon but if I loose it I can always use another knife but if I loose the Thermocell there’s no substitute.

Comment

Lone wolf has probably changed my hunting more in the past years than other product.

Closely followed by my scentlok clothes, not in the aspect that they work, but in their function and layering capabilities to withstand elements I would have quit in before. And in a price point that works for me. (I know there are far better… just not where I choice my budget to go)

All other equipment… is personal preference really. I could kill an animal with any modern manufactured equipment

Comment

Trail cameras and Fieldpod

Comment

Mr. Buddy heater, RamCat broadheads, Primos triggerstick, Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD binoculars, thermacell, ASF road feeder.

Comment

Cell Cameras - Watching the game cams each and every day is really an eye opener. You can pick up on a lot more habits and activity when you are watching them each day as things happen.

Layering System - I remember when I had a dang closet full of hunting clothes with a different jacket for each temp. Now I have one laying system that goes on each hunt in one tote.

Bog Death Grip - If you gun or crossbow hunt this thing is a game changer. Rock solid and it will hold your gun or crossbow up without you needing to touch it until you're ready to shoot.

Comment

Grizzly wintergreen pouches; Dr. Pepper and/or Mt. Dew; Mr. Heater Little Buddy propane heater.

Comment

Working...
                                X