Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GARY View Post
    Beautiful woman in your picture (GF/Wife) asks, why are you crying honey? You respond, I was banned from TBH. She asks why....you respond because I put beans in our chili and told people. She leaves you.

I put two small cans of mixed chili beans with 4 lbs of elk, 1.5 lbs beef and 24 oz of chorizo. Yes she loves me very much! Lol. I don’t over power the beans bro. I’m still Texas born and bred! 😊

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      My top 3 from the finale:

1. Jimmy becoming a man.
      2. Chili debate.
      3. Beth's wedding dress.
      That dress was working for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
        Jimmy’s character went from my least favorite to a good story
        BP
        Awww, I always liked Jimmy.
        Supposedly there is a spin off series in the works called 6666.
        Guess who will star in it if it happens? ..... Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
          The Sam Elliot 1883 thing might just be a better series

If you can watch it. Episode 4 hasn’t shown up on my account yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
            If you can watch it. Episode 4 hasn’t shown up on my account yet

Yeah we went to watch last night an no new episode.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              Yeah we went to watch last night an no new episode.
              They are saying it will not be out until Jan 9th. Not sure why I was pretty much looking forward to it. So I watched the Mayor of Kingstown another Sheridan show. Pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
                Awww, I always liked Jimmy.
                Supposedly there is a spin off series in the works called 6666.
                Guess who will star in it if it happens? ..... Jimmy
                Yellowstone creator is the face of the group that just bought the 4 6's. I'm sure the show is coming. They have merch just like the king ranch and that will no doubt expand. Will be a money maker for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by brutus View Post
                  They are saying it will not be out until Jan 9th. Not sure why I was pretty much looking forward to it. So I watched the Mayor of Kingstown another Sheridan show. Pretty good too.

Yea the creator on that one is the sheriff that was just killed on Yellowstone

Comment

Jimmy is going to be a big STAR someday!!!

Comment

this season was a big let down

Comment

This season of Yellowstone was quite possibly one of the worst seasons of television I have ever made it through. Almost quit watching 3 or 4 times this season lol

The plot holes, or useless/wasted storylines were out of control. Sheridan **** the bed big time on the writing.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                          Yellowstone creator is the face of the group that just bought the 4 6's. I'm sure the show is coming. They have merch just like the king ranch and that will no doubt expand. Will be a money maker for sure.
                          Looks like it will be sponsored by Ford instead of Dodge...

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                            LOL

I got 20 on Texas!
                            That was funny!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                              The amount of branding going on for the 6666 tells me they're going to try to create a King Ranch type brand out of that thing, as they should.

We stopped in the 6666 Supply House in Guthrie in November on our way to crane hunt. The store appeared a couple times in this season of Yellowstone. I'm interested to see what they do with any potential spin-off.

I enjoyed this season for what it was, drama. However, they're pushing the story lines and are bound to start losing viewers if things don't get cleaned up.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                                The amount of branding going on for the 6666 tells me they're going to try to create a King Ranch type brand out of that thing, as they should.

We stopped in the 6666 Supply House in Guthrie in November on our way to crane hunt. The store appeared a couple times in this season of Yellowstone. I'm interested to see what they do with any potential spin-off.

I enjoyed this season for what it was, drama. However, they're pushing the story lines and are bound to start losing viewers if things don't get cleaned up.

That last episode was supposedly the end of the Yellowstone series.

They are going to continue the two spin offs 1883 and 6666

Comment

Working...
                                X