Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Texas Illegal’s are out of control.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
    Spoken as one who has not as of yet been impacted by them. I have and it sucks. Global citizen my ***. They rob, steal, tresspass, break and enter, crash fences, drive cars w/o insurnace, etc. Not to mention murder, human trafficking, and drug running. Screw them and any idot that sides with them.
    I was 100% kidding around with that post but simply for the sake of arguing I'll say there are plenty of legal Americans that do the sane thing.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Iol...I was 100% jacking around.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
        I was only saying that to jack with you folks. Man it's easy to ruffle feathers on here. [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Any of the folks on here that know me would 100% know I was just yanking chains!

lol got ‘em

Comment

that looks like my brothers place in Artesia Wells, normal activity for them even before the surge, maybe not so much in the Trumps era. Kinda aggravating when you only have so much time to hunt and they f it up

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
            After seeing how they left my FIL's truck after they stole it and used it to haul people around, I'd have to say they absolutely do not care about stinking or dirtying up a truck... They used the front middle console as a beer/Red bull cooler. lol There was literally 4 garbage bags of garbage inside the truck. It was unbelievable.
            Seen that happen before. DPS is fully aware of this scenario. But you forgot to mention the dirty diapers

Comment

Post a warning sign “No trespassing “ Guard dogs. Then when you see them on your property turn some me as dogs loose on them. Caution rifle range.. have 10 -12 people come out and do a bunch of target shooting.. Ooops must been a stray bullet. Build you a potato gun and shoot at them with it. ����

Comment

Put up job site signs. They will go to the neighbors place.

Comment

Hope they get it under control soon. Certainly don't want you S Texas boys coming to
                  E Texas and cause our lease prices to go up

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    Wonder if you shot in the general direction of the one running up at you that they would put your place on a list to avoid?

Scary
                    You may have 5 shooting back at you that you don’t see!

Comment

Originally posted by Deut.31:6 View Post
                      Were your 3-4 years of peace from 2016-2020 by chance??

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunted on the Yturria last weekend and saw a group of about 15. Guide said he’d been working that ranch since the mid 80’s and that was the first group they’d ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Can somebody ‘splain why they abandon their backpacks? I understand they may have been emptied, but wouldn’t they want them to carry more water/food/supplies if they break into a house and steal more food, water and clothes?

Because that is the pickup point for them, more likely that spot is north of the Immigration checkpoint and from there is a straight shot to Houston, or San Antonio. They travel with their backpacks and carry food, water, plastic bags and extra clothes and they are told by smugglers to leave all those things behind once they reach their pickup point and it's easier to fit more into a vehicle when they don't have extra stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
                            Hunted on the Yturria last weekend and saw a group of about 15. Guide said he’d been working that ranch since the mid 80’s and that was the first group they’d ever seen.
                            I’ve been working on the Norias Division for three months and seen 4 times that amount.

Comment

That mowed senderos is a migratory highway. I bet you didn’t see much whitetail activity that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Hope they get it under control soon. Certainly don't want you S Texas boys coming to
                                E Texas and cause our lease prices to go up
                                Tru Dat !!

Comment

Working...
                                X