Looking For a Guest Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For a Guest Speaker

I have a sales meeting next July in Las Vegas that I need to book a guest speaker for. This year, we had World Series champ and MLB Network host Kevin Millar.

I'm looking for a guest speaker that can talk about overcoming odds, tips for success, working as a team, etc.

If you guys have any contacts with any celebrities, motivational speakers, athletes, etc. Please let me know.

We will work at payment and travel details.

TIA!

Bobby Minchew!

Comment

Walt Coleman the nfl referee is a good one.

Comment

I can get you Jhill313 's number.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
          Walt Coleman the nfl referee is a good one.
          He seems like he'd be a good fit. Our sales group is mainly young guys, a lot of former athletes.

Do you have contact info for Walt? If so, would you please PM me?

Comment

I have been able to hear lots of speakers over the years with the company I work for. If you can make it happen, without a doubt the best I have had the honor to listen to is Bill Courtney.

You probably have no idea who he is, check out the Documentary "Undefeated" and the Book "Against the Grain"

Comment

Originally posted by JRandolphTX View Post
              He seems like he'd be a good fit. Our sales group is mainly young guys, a lot of former athletes.

Do you have contact info for Walt? If so, would you please PM me?

I'll have to do some digging.

Comment

Richard Pimentel is the best, and most profound speaker I've ever heard, and I've heard a bunch of them:

You can do a You Tube search and listen to some of his videos. He's a very funny guy, and you won't forget the things he shares with you.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

Gary kubiak spoke at a conference I went to on leadership. He was down to earth and had some great messages. I do not know how to contact him however.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                    I have been able to hear lots of speakers over the years with the company I work for. If you can make it happen, without a doubt the best I have had the honor to listen to is Bill Courtney.

You probably have no idea who he is, check out the Documentary "Undefeated" and the Book "Against the Grain"
                    Thanks for the info! I'll definitely check him out.

Comment

Webster troy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I would....but I am fully booked that week.

Comment

I was in till I saw Vegas!!! Tell em to come to Lake Fork and I'm your man!!!

Comment

Not sure what your budget is. We had an Ex Navy Seal come in and speak to our team - covered the importance of building a team, how to build a team, support it, etc. Very good session. I am told he was <>$12K for the session. I am trying to find name / contact information. However, I will cease that effort if it is outside the budget. KJ

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post

This is what I was going to suggest. He is really good.

Comment

Working...
                              X