robot vacuum question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

robot vacuum question

So we had a roomba for about 5 years before it gave up the ghost. Wife then bought a shark cuz it was quieter, but it is only a little over a year old and its dead. So any of yall have recommendation on another? Dont want to go over 4$-500 really. Dog doesnt shed a lot, but wife does (have to clean the rollers every few days of her hair). House is one story, carpet bedrooms, hardwood everywhere else.

Roborock S4

Comment

We went with an Onson this time and like it so far

Comment

Yep Roborock. After LOTS of research it's what I went with. S4 seems to have the best power, app and uses Lidar. Love it and have 2 .

Comment

Why not another Roomba? It seems five years is good and usually a battery gets it going again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Roomba is what we have and 5 years is pretty good, I think. The technology is improving as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Take em View Post
              Why not another Roomba? It seems five years is good and usually a battery gets it going again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              We went with shark over roomba last time as the shark was quieter. I sleep during the day, she works from home, so thats kinda an important feature. We wont buy another shark. Just seeing what others have and their thoughts. She also likes the roomba that empties its own bin, but that may be a little out of budget

Comment

We have 3 Roombas. The newer one is better than the older ones.

Comment

We bought a Deebot four years ago for $200 and its still going. It does make weird noises when it starts up though.

Comment

Neato, I would buy another in a heartbeat if something happened to ours. We have the D5 and it has been great. I like that it has a path and isn't random.

Comment

We have had the biggest Roomba they have ..................sorta impressed but never had one before. 5 years i would say you got your monies worth. Bayou the crazy beagle dont like it so it may make it a year over here........lol

Comment

Ecovac Deebot 79n has done us very well and consumables are really cheap. 3 years of everyday usage so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
                          Roborock S4
                          I have the S5 but this is the best one going. I've had several and this one kills the competition in suction, battery life, maintenance, and app features. I got mine on black friday for $299...

I loved the Neato but I've had 5 and all of them were dead within a year from one problem or another.

Comment

Roomba

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                            So we had a roomba for about 5 years before it gave up the ghost. Wife then bought a shark cuz it was quieter, but it is only a little over a year old and its dead. So any of yall have recommendation on another? Dont want to go over 4$-500 really. Dog doesnt shed a lot, but wife does (have to clean the rollers every few days of her hair). House is one story, carpet bedrooms, hardwood everywhere else.
                            We had ours for years. Battery is the only problem we have had.

Comment

wife has long hair that gets tangled as well. more than the $400-$500 you wanted but we have been VERY happy with the
                              Samsung - POWERbotâ„¢ Wi-Fi Connected Pet Plus Robot Vacuum with Self-Clean Soft Action Brush - Pure Silver

Comment

Working...
                              X