Victoria, Texas Family Practice Physicians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victoria, Texas Family Practice Physicians

My family and I are new to the area and are needing to find a family doctor for the normal stuff and then referrals.
    There seems to be a couple hospitals there to choose to go to and am sure dr’s work out of one or the other.
    Can anyone here suggest one or more? Male or female it doesn’t matter, any help will be appreciated.

Hmmmmm.

Comment

Dr John McNeil, very friendly. Stay away from Dr Starkey at Texas Health Center. Richard Leggett is another good office

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

One more try.

Comment

Sleep & Family Medicine LLP

Wife and I both go here and have no complaints. She see's Dr. Henry and I see Dr. Castaneda

Comment

Mark Stevens is pretty good and is big into fishing. Veronica Guel is pretty good. Dr Leggett was my neighbor and so was his PA Kathleen. Both are really good too.

Disclaimer - Used to be the ACEO at DeTar so I am a little biased toward the doctors that practiced there.

Comment

We use a nurse practitioner. Chris Stines. I think it’s Victoria NP clinic .

Comment

Originally posted by 4barchery View Post
                Mark Stevens is pretty good and is big into fishing. Veronica Guel is pretty good. Dr Leggett was my neighbor and so was his PA Kathleen. Both are really good too.

Disclaimer - Used to be the ACEO at DeTar so I am a little biased toward the doctors that practiced there.
                I liked Dr. Stevens, but I do not know that you can get him anymore. I haven;t seen him in probably 4 or 5 years. He has Doctors under him (residents??) and I always end up seeing one of them.

But I have been OK with them. Currently using Dr. Galliponi. See Detar Family Health Center.

Comment

Originally posted by Banded Drake Calls View Post
                  Dr John McNeil, very friendly. Stay away from Dr Starkey at Texas Health Center. Richard Leggett is another good office

LOL curios why stay away from Starkey? Grew up in school with his sisters, he cleaned wax out my ear once. I'm asking out of ignorance, I really dont know what kind of doc he is now but could be he's a horse doctor now.

I can tell you what dentist not to visit. If Swannack is still around run run run. Felt 2 wisdom teeth just like the military.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                    LOL curios why stay away from Starkey? Grew up in school with his sisters, he cleaned wax out my ear once. I'm asking out of ignorance, I really dont know what kind of doc he is now but could be he's a horse doctor now.

I can tell you what dentist not to visit. If Swannack is still around run run run. Felt 2 wisdom teeth just like the military.
                    A lot of people I know have had issues with him and his misdiagnosis. He took one of my good friends off his BP medicine during our annual work physical because he said it was one he didn't need to be on and put him on something different. Started feeling like crap and went and saw his regular doc, turns out the medicine he was on was one that you can't just stop taking cold turkey. Swapped him back and he was good to go

Comment

Dr Cody Walthall in Cuero. He Works at Parkside family clinic. Great guy and a big hunter.

Comment

If you need a good heart dr. Dr Parikh on the plumbing side and Dr Sidhu on the electrical side. If you need an oral surgeon pm me and I'll tell you a horror story that you will have a hard time believing.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post

Funny, I dated one of his sisters for quite a while. Another funny story, Dr McNeil I sold him his first vehicle. I had a SWEET Datsun truck with California mags and I couldn’t afford the insurance when it was due so my dad made me sell it. It was around 1974 or so👍

Comment

Thanks everyone for the leads/ suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                            X